511 reviews analysed
1. Winters PEM Series Steel Dual Scale Economical All Purpose Pressure Gauge with Brass Internals, 30"Hg Vacuum/kpa, 4" Dial Display, +/-3-2-3% Accuracy, 1/4" NPT Bottom Mount
- Brass wetted parts for measuring non-corrosive liquid and gas pressure
- Circular dial is enclosed in a steel case for corrosion resistance
- Measures pressure with dual scale (psi/kPa)/(Hg. vacuum/kPa)
- Display accuracy is + or – 3/2/3% over the entire range of the gauge (ASME B40.100 Grade B)
- Lower mount or center back male connection with either 1/8″ or 1/4″ NPT rate
The Winters PEM series pressure gauge with brass wetted parts has a circular dial enclosed in a steel case and a male connection, and measures pressure with a dual scale (psi/kPa)/(Hg. vacuum/kPa) with an accuracy of + or – 3/2/3%. The brass wetted parts are for measuring non-corrosive liquid and gas pressure. The black-painted steel case is Ingress Protection certified IP52 for protection against dust or liquids. The circular dial comes in 1.5″ (40 mm), 2″ (50 mm), 2.5″ (63 mm), and 4″ (100 mm) diameters. The dial has an aluminum black pointer. The lens for the 1.5″, 2″, and 2.5″diameter dials is polycarbonate for high impact resistance. The lens for the 4″ diameter dial is glass for strength and clarity. The gauge measures pressure with a dual scale of either psi/kPa or Hg. vacuum/kPa. The gauge is accurate to + or – 3/2/3% over the entire range of the gauge, American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) B40.100 Grade B accuracy class. The male connection is mounted on the bottom or center back of the gauge and has either a 1/4″ NPT (National Pipe Thread) or 1/2″ NPT rate. The bourdon tube is phosphor bronze, the movement is brass, and the welding is silver alloy. The over-pressure limit is 25% of full scale value. The working pressure is a maximum of 75% of full scale value. The operating temperature is -40 to 150 degrees F (-40 to 65 degrees C). This pressure gauge is suitable for plumbing, heating, air conditioning, pneumatic, hydraulic, water tanks, and air compressors.
Pressure gauges are instruments used to measure the pressure of a gas or liquid inside a vessel and, often, to help ensure the optimal amount of pressure for a given application. Pressure gauges can range from everyday instruments, such as those used to measure the air pressure in a car or bicycle tire, to highly accurate gauges used in mechanical and industrial processing. Most often, pressure gauges measure pressure relative to another reference. For instance, gauge pressure measures pressure relative to ambient air. An example of a pressure gauge measuring relative to ambient air is a tire pressure gauge or a blood pressure gauge. Differential pressure is the difference in pressure between two points, such as when measuring liquid flow along various points in a pipeline. An absolute pressure gauge measures pressure relative to a perfect vacuum, such as an atmospheric or barometric pressure gauge. All types of pressure gauges include either a male or a female mount to connect to the vessel where pressure is being measured, and display results on a dial with varying increments of measure across a given range.
Winters Instruments manufactures pressure gauges, thermometers, diaphragm seals, pressure transmitters, and switches. The company, founded in 1953, is headquartered in Toronto, Canada.
2. CARBO Instruments 4" Pressure Gauge, Stainless Steel Case, Chrome Plated Brass Connection, Lqiuid Filled, Vacuum -30 Hg/0, Lower Mount 1/4" NPT
- ASME B40.1 Grade A Accuracy Compliance ± 2-1-2 % of span
- Oil, Water, Air, Compressor, Hydraulics, HVAC, Gaseous & Liquid media that are not highly viscous or crystallizing and not corrosive or oxidizing to copper alloy parts
- Dual Scale: psi / bar with kPa guidance.
- Burdong tube type, Brass and Copper Alloy Wetted Parts, Polycarbonate Window Lens
- Stainless Steel Case
CARBO Instruments 4″ Pressure Gauge, Stainless Steel Case, Liquid Filled, Vacuum -30Hg/-1 bar, Lower Mount 1/4″ NPT Reliable and dampen Pulsation & Vibration Oil, Water, Air, Compressor, Hydraulics, HVAC, Gaseous & Liquid media that are not highly viscous or crystallizing and not corrosive or oxidizing to copper alloy parts
3. Digital Gas Pressure Gauge with 1/4” NPT Bottom Connector and Rubber Protector by Uharbour, 0-200psi, Accuracy 1% .F.S.
- 1. HIGH ACCURACY: performance tested & certified accurate to ±1% (Relative Humidity Temperature 25°C) with display resolution of 0.5 psi
- FOUR different measuring units to choose: 0 ~ 200 PSI, 0 ~ 14 BAR, 0 ~ 14 KGF/CM², 0 ~ 1400KPA.
- 2. WIDE APPLICATION for measuring gas and air pressure. It applies to these fields of pressure container, automation equipment, matching with laboratory equipment and all vehicles tires including heavy duty ones.
- 3. BATTERY SAVING: Power by 2 x LR03 AAA 1.5V (Included in the package). After measuring, the pressure gauge will turn off automatically after 150s of inactivity to preserve battery life.
- 4. HIGH QUALITY, shock resistance, vibration resistance and durable.
- 5. One year warranty, unconditionally new replacement or refund for any quality product.
4. 4 Way A/C Manifold Gauge Set Fits R134A R410A and R22 Refrigerants with 5 Feet Hose, 3 Acme Tank Adapters, Adjustable Couplers and Can Tap
- Material: Bass + Plastic + Aluminum + PVC
- R134A & R22 R410A Manifold Gauge Set A/C
- Tester Freon gas Service Diagnostic AC Gauges
- AC A/C Manifold Gauge Set
- Aluminum housing
- Blue Gauge (low): 0-550 PSI
- Red Gauge (high): 0-750 PSI
- Burst pressure: 4000PSI
- Max working pressure: 800PSI
- Fahrenheit degree unit with easy to read instrument panel.
- red for high pressure, blue for low pressure, yellow for refrigerant bottle with ACEM 1/4″
- black for vacuum pump with ACEM 5/16″
- 1x 4-way gauge (1/4″ male)
- 4x hoses (1/4″ female)
- 2x adjustable couplers (1/4″ male)
- 1x adjustable can tap (piercing-style)(1/4″ male)
- 1pc valve core wrench
- 3x ACME & tank adapter
- 1x case
- 1x manual
5. Measureman 2-1/2" dial, Digital Industrial Vacuum Gauge with 1/4"NPT Lower Mount, Stainless Steel case and Connection, 15psi, 1%,Battery Powered, with LED Light
- For air vacuum negative air pressure measuring, for media which is not corrosive to stainless steel wetted parts
- Dial size: 2-1/2″, bright backlight, 1%
- 4 digit display, 4 units,-15psi, -30inHg,-100kpa,-760mmHg, 150% over load
- Batteries status display, Pressure progress bar
- 304 Stainless steel connection, 1/4″NPT male
For air vacuum negative air pressure measuring, for media which is not corrosive to stainless steel wetted parts
Dial size : 2-1/2″
Pressure Range : -15psi, 4 digit display, 4 units, -15psi, -30inHg,-100kpa,-760mmHg,
Batteries status display
Pressure progress bar
Process connection : 1/4″NPT male, lower mount
Overload Capacity : 150%
Accuracy : 1%
Input Voltage : 3V (two 1.5V AAA batteries)
Working temperature : -4 to 140 deg F/-20 to 60 deg C
Ambient temperature : 140 deg F/60 deg C maximum
Case : 304 stainless steel
Wetted parts : 304 stainless steel
IP Class : IP54
How to operate:
Power button : Long press to power on, short press to power off
UNIT button : shortly press Unit button to change the unit circularly
LIGHT button : Short press, the back-light will light on for 20 seconds, Long press for 5 seconds to calibrate to zero
1 x Digital Pressure Gauge
1 x Operation Manual
Meaureman has 20 years rich experience in the measuring of pressure, temperature, flow, level industries, The “Measureman” branded products are the combination of continuous good quality and affordable price. “Measureman” products are selected and designed by professional engineers.
6. Elitech VG-760 Digital Vacuum Gauge Micron Gauge for HVAC Refrigerant Pressure Temperature Tester Leakage Test 1/4” SAE
- New brand vacuum gauge: Used to test system leak and discern vacuum pump quality of the evacuation in the HVAC and refrigeration system.
- Multiple units: Easy conversion between 8 measurement units: inHg, Torr, psia, mbar, mTorr, Pa, micron, Kpa.
- Wide measuring range: accurate measurements from 19,000 Microns (atmosphere) to 0 Micron.
- Battery indicator and long battery life: powered by 3AA batteries, up to working 300 hours.
- Rubberized water-resistant housing (IP65 Rated): ensure a deep vacuum throughout the entire system and prevent the mist when the refrigerant caused by refrigerant bottle blasting. 24/7 US Technician Support via Email and Phone.
7. GlowShift Tinted 7 Color 30 PSI Turbo Boost / Vacuum Gauge Kit – Includes Mechanical Hose & T-Fitting – Black Dial – Smoked Lens – For Car & Truck – 2-1/16" 52mm
- GlowShift Tinted 7 Color Turbo Boost/Vacuum Gauge Reads Vehicle’s Boost Levels from 0 to 30 PSI & Vacuum Compression Levels from -30 to 0 inHG
- 2-1/16″ (52mm) Diameter with Black Dial, Illuminated Red Needle & Low Profile Tinted Lens
- Mechanical Boost Gauge Includes 6′ Silicone Hose, 2 Hose Clamps, T-Fitting, 2′ of Power Wire, Gauge Visor, Mounting Hardware & Installation Instructions
- 7 Solid Color Modes & 2 Color Cycle Modes Allow You to Match Your Factory Dashboard Lights or Add a Custom Style to the Interior of Your Vehicle – Colors Include Blue, Red, Green, Teal, Purple, White & Yellow
- GlowShift Guarantee with One Year Limited Warranty & Free Lifetime Technical Support
8. Robinair RAVG-1 Digital Micron Vacuum Gauge
- Robinair’s Digital Micron Vacuum gauge is a cutting edge tool with an industry first multi-color backlight that functions as an instant go/no go indicator of acceptable vacuum or leakage
- Patent Pending design employs a sophisticated MEMS Pirani sensor providing extreme accuracy at low micron levels and rapid response to changes in vacuum – range is from atmosphere down to 10 microns
- Large, easy to read 5 digit display shows vacuum readings in 6 different scales – Microns, mmHg, inHg, mBar, Pascals, or Torr
- Gauge features a features an impact and water resistant case with protective rubber boot, integrated ‘magnetic’ hook, and an auto shut-off feature that prolongs battery life
- Includes a protective carrying case and 1/4 inch male flare X 1/4 inch male flare and 1/4 inch female flare X 1/4 inch male flare connectors/adapters
Robinair proudly introduces the RAVG-1; one of the most sophisticated Digital Micron (vacuum) Gauges available for field service. Packaged in the same convenient case as our successful Digital Pressure gauges, this standalone gauge is compact and can be used anywhere. The RAVG-1 employs a sophisticated MEMS Pirani type sensor that directly measures flow. Unlike all other field service gauges on the market, the RAVG-1 is not affected by temperature. The RAVG-1 measures vacuum from atmosphere to 10 microns in 6 different scales, and can withstand overpressure beyond 30 bar. The unit employs an industry first multi-color backlight that functions as an instant go/no go indicator of acceptable vacuum or leakage. The product is not designed to read zero when initially powered on. Once the gauge is ready to use it will display a nominal indication of atmospheric pressure, as well as the enunciator ATM. These values are simply indications of atmospheric pressure to show that the gauge is not detecting a vacuum. The product should not be used as a measure of true atmospheric pressure. The product can display vacuum in one of 6 different units of measure: Microns (of Mercury), Inches of Mercury (inHg), Millibars (mBar), Millimeters of Mercury (mmHg), Pascals (Pa), or Torr. To change the units of measure; press the UNITS button on the lower left of the gauge front. Each time the button is pressed the unit of measure is changed. The selected unit of measure is indicated by the enunciator along the bottom of the display. The product will start up in the scale it was in when it was powered off. The factory setting is Microns. Robinair, a Bosch Automotive Service Solutions brand, is a global leader in service tools and equipment based in Owatonna, Minnesota. Robinair is recognized throughout the world as the quality and performance leader in AC/R evacuation tools and this position has led to its success with the full range of products that serve the heating/ventilating/air conditioning/refrigeration (HVAC-R) and mobile markets, which includes the automotive aftermarket along with other industries such as agriculture and construction.
9. XtremepowerUS 3CFM or 4CFM Air Vacuum Pump HVAC A/C Refrigeration Kit AC Manifold Gauge Set (3CFM 1/4HP Air Vacuum Pump)
- SIMPLE BUT POWERFUL: XtremepowerUS 1/4 HP 3 CFM 1-Stage Rotary Air Vacuum Pump is designed to have high efficiency and low noise output with internal high volume cooling fan for extended use.
- HEAVY DUTY CASING: Die-cast Aluminum Alloy Casing enables the vacuum pump be light and durable at the same time. Equipped with brass fitting tethered safety caps to prevent oil leaks during transportation and handling.
- EASY OIL CHANGE: The vacuum pump features a simple Oil Fill Port for a clean pour and Oil Drain Plug positioned beneath the oil reservoir to quickly drain when needed. Checking the spillage meter will help to ensure the proper level of oil.
- INCLUDED: Multicolored set of three 36” hoses, Manifold Gauge, Oil Bottle, Accessories and Storage Bag to keep equipment clean and dust free.
- The XtremepowerUS HVAC service gauge set is great for diagnosing and repairing AC systems. Ideal use for R134, R134A, R12, R22, R22A, R404A, R407C or R502
- also commonly used for wine degassing and automatic milking.
10. Yellow Jacket Hand-Held Vacuum Gauge, Deluxe, 32 to 122 deg F Ambient, 1/4 in Male Flare Connection, LED Display, Battery, Plastic
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found 4 Vacuum Gage for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!