836 reviews analysed
1. OMAYKEY 50W 6 Pack UVA + UVB Full Spectrum Sun Lamp Sunbathe Heat Lamp/Bulb/Light for Lizard Reptiles and Amphibians
- ✔ This 50W full spectrum small sun light halogen basking lamp is made of high-quality glass, includesing durable wick avoid anti-aging and three-dimensional reflection, which is to strengthen the ultraviolet spectrum
- ✔ This daylight bulb is with 97% UVA stimulate appetite and 3% UVB promote vitamin D3 synthesis, fully absorb calcium, and 3.0 UVB could provide adequate UVB radiation. It has obvious prevention and improvement effects on the phenomenon of turtle backs, as well as heating to help digestion
- ✔ This full spectrum heat bulb is simple and easy to install, just screw it into a standard E27 screw base, used for wide variety of reptiles and amphibians, including turtles, lizards, bearded dragons, snakes, frogs, iguanas, tortoises, chuckwallas, etc.
- ✔ This heat lamp’s input voltage is AC 110-120V, power is 50-Watts, full size is diameter 2.0 inch x height 2.0 inch
- ✔ ATTENTION: 1. Please turn on 3-5 hours per day, because long hours of high temperature work can easily reduce the lamp’s lifetime
- 2. Please do not turn on the lamps immediately after turning off, because the sudden arrival of the electric pulse with the original high temperature lamps may directly burn the lamps
- 3. Bulb‘s surface temperature is high when working, please do not use your hand to test the temperature, also please adjust the distance between the heat lamp and the pets
2. Exo Terra Daytime Heat Lamp
The Exo Terra Sun-Glo A19 Neodymium Daylight Terrarium Lamp provides broad spectrum daylight for terrariums. Reptiles require appropriate and high quality lighting in order to meet various metabolic needs. In order to accommodate all these needs, multiple light sources need to be combined. The glass sleeve of the bulb has mixed-in Neodymium, a rare earth metal that changes the color balance of the illumination, giving terrarium animals and plants a more natural appearance. The broad spectrum is ideal for plants’ photosynthesis and the UVA light contributes to the reptiles’ physiological well-being. The bulbs do not produce UVB rays. The Exo Terra Sun-Glo A19 Neodymium Daylight Terrarium Lamp also increases the ambient air temperature in the terrarium.
3. CTKcom 25W UVB Light UVA Bulb Halogen Basking Bulb(4 Pack)- 110V Full Spectrum Reptilian Lamp Lizard Lamp UV Heating Lamp Spot Lamp for Turtle Aquarium Aquatic Reptile Lizard Habitat Heat Light,4 Pcs
- 1.✔ 25W 110V UVB Light UVA Bulb Halogen Basking Bulb,97% UVA stimulate appetite, 3% UVB promote vitamin D3 synthesis, fully absorb calcium.
- 2.✔ 3.0 UVB for tropical reptiles to provide adequate UVB radiation, is conducive to vitamin D3 synthesis and bone formation, and promote growth and development,Vacuum glass tube, reducing filament oxidation,UVA UVB lamp extend lamp life.
- 3.✔ Widely use: sed for wide variety of reptiles and amphibians, including bearded dragons, geckos, snakes (pythons, boas, etc.), turtles, tortoises, iguanas, lizards, chameleons, frogs, toads, uromastyx, chuckwallas, monitors, tegus, blue tongues, etc.
- 4.✔ Size:Heigh:1.97 Inch (50mm) Diameter:1.97 Inch(50mm)
- E26/E27 Socket
- Three-dimensional convex surface reflection, to strengthen the ultraviolet spectrum,very easy to use this UVA UVB Lamp.
- 5.✔ Notice: Turn on 2-4 hours per day. Please don’t turn on bulb immediately after turned off, Because the sudden arrival of the electric pulse with the original high temperature bulbs may directly burn the bulb.
✔CTKcom 25W 110V UVB Light UVA Bulb is perfect for wide variety of reptiles and amphibians, including bearded dragons, geckos, snakes (pythons, boas, etc.), turtles, tortoises, iguanas, lizards, chameleons, frogs, toads, uromastyx, chuckwallas, monitors, tegus, blue tongues, etc.
1.Valid offers pet daily required intake of long-wave UVA ultraviolet light.
2.Improve climb pet food to promote appetite and help digestion and nutritionally balanced growth.
3.As well as heating help assimilation about pyramiding of turtles and other phenomena have significant role in the prevention and improvement.
Material: Quartz bulb filled with hydrogen gas;E26/E27 Base Socket
Size: Heigh:1.97 Inch (50mm) Diameter:1.97 Inch(50mm);
Color: Silver, as shown in the pictures
Quantity: 4 Pcs
1.Every day turn ON for 2-4 hours is fine, do not keep it always ON, which will reduce lamp lifecycle,after install the lamp keep it still for 2 minutes before turn on the power
2.Do not keep the lamp too close to your Reptiles And Amphibians, around 20-30cm
3.After turn ON the lamp the temperature is very high, non-touch, to prevent burns
4.Do not connect to the thermostat to use, continuous switch will reduce the lamp life
5.Do not restart immediately after use, because the sudden pulse and high temperature may burn out the bulb, shall wait until the bulb cooling and then turn ON
4. Zilla Incandescent Heat Bulb
- Provides ambient heat that creates a healthy environment for reptiles
- Does not emit visual light which can be disruptive to the creature or room
- Gentle glow produces little visual light allows for viewing nocturnal habits and shy species activites
- Heavy-duty filaments yield hours of performance
- Recommended for use with Zilla Reflector Domes
Ideal for tropical and desert habitats, the bulb provides ambient heat in which the photons emitted by the filament never escape the dark tint, heating the air inside the enclosure to create the warmth needed for a healthy reptile environment. The bulb is made from glass containing rare earth black phosphors, which simulates the moonâ€™s natural glow for nocturnal viewing without disturbing the reptileâ€™s day/night cycle.
5. Wuhostam 2 Pack Infrared Ceramic Heat Lamp,Reptile Emitter Bulb for Pet Coop Heater Chicken Lizard Turtle Brooder Aquarium Snake No Harm No Light
- This 50W black infrared heat lamp is made of solid ceramics element, it has a perfect heat radiation feature and no light emitted 24hr Heat Source 100% Heat Efficiency
- This heat lamp’s input voltage is AC 90-120V, power is 50-Watts, full size is diameter 2.95 inch x height 3.94 inch
- This ceramic heat bulb is simple and easy to install, just screw it into a standard porcelain E27 screw socket (ATTENTION: Use only with a porcelain socket, because the plastic socket may melt the lamp holder), great for pet, coop, chicken, lizard, turtle, birds, snake, chameleon, bearded dragon
- This black ceramic heat emitter is the perfect 24 hour heat source for reptiles and amphibians. It could last 9000-15,000 hours, even longer
- This bulb‘s surface temperature is very high when working, please do not use your hand to test the temperature. Do not touch the heat lamp immediately after turning off, please wait at least 1 hour to cool down. Also please adjust the distance between the heat lamp and the pets
6. Zacro 60W Reptile Heat Lamp with One Digital Thermometer, Infrared Ceramic Heating Non-Light Lamps Emitter 110V (Black) (60W)
- Perfect 24 hour heat source for all types of reptiles, amphibians, birds, hamsters, and one digital thermometer included
- 99% high thermal efficiency, the non-light heater lamp will not disturb animals sleep pattern.
- Solid ceramics element has a good heat radiation feature(also works in sealed box), which can works
- Flat-faced design is more efficient and longer lasting than conical design which will build up exces
- ATTENTION!: Match the ceramic E27 socket only because the plastic E27 socket may melt the lamp holder even cause the lamp explosion
7. Zacro Reptile Heat Lamp with One Digital Thermometer (Black)
- COME IN 2 PACK 60W Heat Lamp with One Digital Thermometer – Alternate 2 lamps in turn to extend the lifespan. And this ceramic heat lamp is simple and easy to install, just screw it into a standard porcelain E27 screw socket (ATTENTION : Match the ceramic E27 socket only because the plastic E27 socket may melt the lamp holder even cause the lamp explosion)
- Non Light Emitted – Infrared heat lamp is made of solid ceramics element, it has a perfect heat radiation feature and no light emitted. 99% thermal efficiency, infrared heating can effectively heat reptiles, increase the temperature of the air, and also have health care functions for animals.
- Long Lifespan – Ceramic heat lamp is a radiant heat source which creates a natural sun heat. It can continue to heat of 24 hours with 20000+ Hrs life span which is the perfect 24 hour heat source for reptiles and amphibians.
- Digital Thermometer – The digital thermometer allows you to keep abreast of the temperature without excessive heating and prevent burns on your hands. Please note that the thermometer reading has about 1 degree deviation.
- Attention – This bulb‘s surface temperature is very high when working, please do not use your hand to test the temperature.To avoid scald, please wait at least 1 hour for the lamp to cool down before touching it. And also please adjust the distance between the heat lamp and the pets.
8. LUCKY HERP 2-Pack Reptile Heat Bulb, Basking Spot Heat Lamp Bulbs for Reptiles, Amphibian, Chicks, Dog Heating Use
- ????【EFFECTIVE HEATING】The heat bulb increases the overall air temperature in the terrarium through infrared rays. It’s conducive to reptile activity, digestion and mating.
- ????【SUITABLE FOR MANY ANIMALS】Our reptile heat lamp is suitable for a variety of reptiles and amphibians, including tortoises, turtles, geckos, snakes, iguanas, lizards, chameleons, frogs, toads, uromastyx, chuckwallas, monitors, tegus, hermit crabs, bearded dragons, etc. our heat lamp bulb are also very suitable for chicks, cats, dogs, birds, etc. That need to be heated.
- ????【SIMULATE SUNLIGHT】Creates a basking area for thermoregulation.
- ????【HIGH QUALITY】Our reptile heat lamp is tested 4 times before leaving the factory to ensure the pass rate of the lamp. It rated for up to 2000 hours, use in standard E26 lamp base, 120 volts and easy to install.
- ????【QUALITY AFTER-SALES SERVICE】We provide 1 month of quality assurance service. If you have any questions, please contact us at any time, and we will handle it for you immediately. Timely communication can solve your problem.
How to effectively increase the life of your reptile heat bulb:
1. Do not switch the bulb on and off frequently for a short time.
2. Turn on 3-5 hours a day, because long-term high-temperature work can easily shorten the life of the bulb.
1. The surface temperature of the bulb is too high, please do not touch it directly during the work.
2. Before removing it from the fixture, please wait at least 1 hour of cooling time to avoid burns.
3. Please adjust the distance between the bulb and the pet, at least 30cm.
4. Please stay away from combustible or explosive materials.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found 50 Watt Heating Lamp for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!