Top 10 7 Hp Briggs And Stratton Engine
We spent many hours on research to finding 7 hp briggs and stratton engine, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best 7 hp briggs and stratton engine, you should not miss this article. 7 hp briggs and stratton engine coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 7 hp briggs and stratton engine by our suggestions
543 reviews analysed
1. Briggs and Stratton 13R232-0001-F1 Engine
- Dura-bore cast iron cylinder sleeve for extended life
- Maintenance-free Magnetron electronic ignition for quick, dependable starts
- Overhead valve design (OHV) for cooler operation and longer valve life
- Dual ball bearing
- Dual-clean air cleaner pleated paper filter with a foam pre-cleaner ensures maximum protection for extended engine life
This genuine 208cc Briggs & Stratton single cylinder engine offers dependable power for your equipment needs. With a power rating of 9.50 gross torque, this engine features a premium dual clean air filtration system and maintenance-free Magnetron electronic ignition. With a manufacturer limited warranty of 2 years consumer use / 90 days commercial use, Briggs & Stratton provides power that you can trust. This engine includes a Dura-Bore cast iron cylinder sleeve for extended life. This engine includes an installed muffler. This engine includes a fuel tank.
2. Briggs & Stratton 13D136-0010 Horizontal 208cc Snow Engine 9.5 TP
Bearings: BEARINGS, FLANGE MOUNT BALL W/ Blower Housing: SNOW GUARD GROUP BLACK Bore Type: Sleevebo Bore Size: 2.687 Stroke: 2.200 Casing Clamps: CASING CLAMP & METRIC SCREW W Controls Groups: CONTROL GROUP 01, SNOW Cylinder Head: CYLINDER, ALUMINUM W/C.I.SLEEVE Deflectors: DEFLECTORS, WITHOUT Dipsticks: DIPSTICK, EXTENDED Oil Drain: OIL FILL, WITHOUT L Flywheel: FLYWHEEL, HEAVY EQUIP FOR ELEC START Exhaust: MUFFLER, SUPER LO-TONE W/T Spark Plug: SPARK PLUG, EMC “Q” Starting System: STARTER, REWIND WITH MIT GRIP HANDLE
3. Briggs and Stratton 15T212-0160-F8 1150 Series Intek PowerBuilt 11.50 Gross Torque Engine with A 1-Inch Diameter by 2-7/8-Inch Length Crankshaft, Keyway, and 3/8-24 Tapped
Briggs and Stratton 250cc 1150 Series Horizontal Engine produces 11.5-Feet.-Pound Gross Torque to get the job done. Compact overhead valve design runs cooler and cleaner delivering more power, longer engine life and improved fuel economy. U.S.A. 50-state CARB Compliant. Engine Displacement (cc): 250, Start Type: Recoil, Application: Tillers, compressors, log splitters, edgers, Engine Type: OHV 1150 series, Rated Power (HP): Manufacturer no longer rates this engine by HP, Torque (ft./-Pound): 11.50, Shaft Output: Horizontal, Shaft Diameter (in.): 1, Shaft Length (in.): 2 7/8, Shaft Keyway (in.): 3/16, Shaft End Tapped (Diameter (in.)/Threads per Inch): 3/8 – 24, Shaft Rotation (From PTO Shaft Side): Counterclockwise, PTO Height (in.): 4 11/64, Bearing Type: Plain, Cylinders (qty.): 1, Cylinder Bore: Aluminum alloy, Bore x Stroke (in.): 2.97 x 2.20, Cooling System: Air cooled, Air Cleaner Type: Dual element, Fuel Tank: Yes, Fuel Type: Gasoline, Fuel Tank Capacity (qt.): 3, Oil Capacity (qt.): 0.82 – 0.88 (26 – 28 oz.), Low Oil Shutdown: No, Ignition System: Electronic, Governor System: Mechanical, Carburetor: Float, Throttle Control: Adjustable for a constant speed operation, manual friction, remote, Choke Control: Manual, Max. RPM: 3,800, Muffler Included: Yes, Auto Compression Release: Yes, Bolt Circle (in.): 2 5/8, Mounting Bolt Pattern L x W (in.): 6 3/8 x 3 1/8, Dimensions L x W x H (in.): 10 1/8 x 15 5/8 x 15 1/8
4. Briggs and Stratton 83132-1035-F1 550 Series 127cc Engine
Briggs and Stratton 550 Series engine runs cooler and cleaner, delivering more power, smoother operation, longer engine life and improved fuel economy. Excellent performer for mid-duty applications. Dura-Bore(r) cast iron cylinder sleeve for extended life, float carburetor for consistent, easy starting, maintenance-free Magnetron(r) electronic ignition for quick, dependable starts, Maxi-Clean(tm) automotive-type pleated paper air filter provides superior protection for long engine life, dual oil filter and drain, dual ball bearings that reduces wear for longer life, 50-state compliant engine, buyer protection package provides two-year consumer warranty.
5. Briggs & Stratton 130G32-0022-F1 Briggs and Stratton 9.5 GT Horizontal Shaft Engine, Black
This genuine 208cc Briggs & Stratton single cylinder engine offers dependable power for your equipment needs. With a power rating of 9. 50 gross torque, this engine features a premium Dual Clean air filtration system and maintenance-free Magnetron electronic ignition. With a manufacturer limited of 2 years consumer use / 90 days commercial use, Briggs & Stratton provides power that you can trust. This engine includes a Dura-Bore cast iron cylinder sleeve for extended life. This engine includes an installed muffler. This engine includes a fuel tank. There are no substitutes when it comes to keeping engine powered equipment healthy, to maximize engine life, meet original equipment specs and provide full coverage, always use genuine parts from Briggs & Stratton
6. DuroMax XP7HPE 7 hp Electric/Recoil Start Engine
- Max Torque: 13.2 Nm/9.7 ft./lb. Maximum 7 horse power EPA approved 4 stroke engine with electronic ignition
- Air Cleaner: Dual, Semi-dry, Oil Bath
- Shaft Size: 3/4″ Diameter , 2-3/8″ Long, 3/16″ Kw, shaft end drilled & tapped with 5/16″ 24 UNF
- Dimensions: 17.3″ L, 16.7″ W, 17.12″ H
- Electric and Recoil Start. Recommended Fuel Type : Gasoline – 87 Octane Rating Or Better
7. Lifan LF168F-2BQ 6.5 HP 196cc 4-Stroke OHV Industrial Grade Gas Engine with Recoil Start and Universal Mounting Pattern
- Industrial grade OHV 4-stroke gasoline engine with .75″ keyway shaft
- General purpose engine with universal mounting plate: great for recreational vehicles, construction, farm, and ranch
- Built to meet and exceed industrial grade quality standards and provide dependable performance
- Replaces Honda, Briggs, Kohler, and other brands
- EPA certified
- Compression release for E-Z starting – low oil shutdown engine protection
Lifan offer industrial grade OHV engines that are quiet and provide dependable performance. All Lifan engines are built to meet and exceed industrial grade quality standards, true 1600 hours engines with cast iron sleeves, automotive grade rods, pistons, rings, crankshafts, cam shafts, and other internal parts. These replacement engines can be used for many applications including but not limited to pressure washers, air compressors, trenchers, concrete mixers, concrete saws, mortar mixers, go-karts and more.
8. Briggs and Stratton 104M02-0021-F1 725 EXi Series Engine
Briggs and Stratton 104M02-0021-F1 163Cc 725Exi series engine with 7/8-Inch by 3-5/32-inch length crankshaft.
9. Briggs & Stratton Snow Engine 14.5 TP 305cc ES 3/4" X 2-33/64" #20M307-0001
Briggs Snow Engine 14.5 Torque Power, 305cc 3/4″ X 2-33/64″ shaft, tapped 3/8″ with 3/16″ keyway. Electric start with recoil backup 2 year consumer/ 90 day commercial warranty. Model 20M307-0001
10. Carbhub Carburetor for Briggs & Stratton 390323 394228 398170 7HP 8HP 9HP Horizontal Engines Troybilt Carb
- Interchange part number: 390323 398170 394228
- Fits Briggs & Stratton 7Hp 8Hp 9Hp Horizontal engines Troybilt carb
- Fits models: 170401, 170402, 170412, 170417, 170431, 170432, 170435, 170437,170452, 170457, 171431, 171432, 171437, 171452, 171457, 190400, 190401, 190402, 190403, 190404, 190406, 190407, 190412, 190413, 190415, 190416, 190417, 190431, 190432, 190434, 190435, 190436, 190437, 190451, 190452, 190457, 190492, 190493, 194402, 194412, 194415, 194417, 195412, 195415, 195422, 195423, 195431, 195432, 195435, 195436, 195437, 195451, 195452, 195456, 195457
- Note: this carb requires bolt of metric 6mm*20mm
- Package list: 1x Carburetor, 1x Gasket
Carbhub Carburetor Fits Briggs & Stratton 390323 394228 398170 7Hp 8Hp 9Hp Horizontal Engines Troybilt Carb.
Interchange part number:
390323 398170 394228
Fits the following models:
170401, 170402, 170412, 170417, 170431, 170432, 170435, 170437,170452, 170457, 171431, 171432, 171437, 171452, 171457, 190400, 190401, 190402, 190403, 190404, 190406, 190407, 190412, 190413, 190415, 190416, 190417, 190431, 190432, 190434, 190435, 190436, 190437, 190451, 190452, 190457, 190492, 190493, 194402, 194412, 194415, 194417, 195412, 195415, 195422, 195423, 195431, 195432, 195435, 195436, 195437, 195451, 195452, 195456, 195457
Note: this carb requires bolt of metric 6mm*20mm
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found 7 Hp Briggs And Stratton Engine for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!