717 reviews analysed
1. HY-C MH-8R Magic Heat Bottom Crimp Heat Reclaimer for Use with Wood Burning Appliances, UL Listed, Fits 8" Single Wall Chimney Pipe
- Only UL listed heat reclaimer on the market. Reclaims up to 30% of otherwise lost heat going up your chimney and distributes it into your home.
- Crimp down configuration is designed for use with wood burning heating applications with inside flue temperatures exceeding 350 degrees and surface temperatures of the single wall pipe below the Magic Heat exceeding 280 degrees.
- Easy to install. Fits 8″ flue diameter. Built in soot scraper cleans tubes internally allowing for maximum heat transfer.
- Plugs into any standard 110V household outlet. Removable back allows for easy maintenance. Designed for use with single wall connector pipe.
- Toggle switch allows the 225 CFM fan to operate in two modes, either run continuously or thermostat control mode. Made in the USA. One Year Limited Warranty.
2. Twidec/ 8x100mm Cylinder Cartridge Heater 110V 200W Hot Rod Heating Element Replacement Electric Heating Pipe Fittings
- Product Name: Cartridge Heater
- Widely used for manufacturing plastic and rubber parts in the car industry or in the food processing industry, etc .
- Material: Stainless Steel,PVC,Nylon
- Main Color: Silver Tone, Blue
- Rated Voltage :AC 110V
- Power :200W
- Heater Size(Approx.): 8 x 100mm/0.3″ x 3.9″(D*L)
- Wire Length(Approx.) :27cm/10.7″；Net Weight :50g
- Package Content :1 x Cartridge Heater
3. Hon&Guan 6 inches Duct Connector, Plastic Straight Pipe Flange for Heating Cooling Ventilation System(150mm)
- 【HIGH QUALITY】Hon&Guan 6 inch Duct Connector is make of high quality ABS,compact and solid.nd Trade use.
- 【Modern design】Black,simple and stylish.ABS Plastic rigid ducting is perfect for DIY and Trade use.
- 【INSTALLATION】Easy to install, compatible with 6 Inch tube.
- 【APPLICATION】Perfectly suited for ducting your Tumble Dryer, Bathroom or Kitchen extractor fan, Hydroponics, In-Line Extract Fans, or Cooker Hood
- 【Customer Service】Hon&Guan always provides you with premium equipments and service.30-day money-back guarantee
4. Facon 3" x 8" RV Camper Elbow Pipe Heater Pad for 1 1/2" Elbow Pipe 12V DC (Pack of 3)
- Heater pads are designed and engineered to protect RV holding tanks, pipes and steps from freezing. Winter convenience of Today’s RV’er. Provides water for RV Trailer mobile home in Winter.
- Reticular carbon fiber design provide heated evenly & efficiently.
- Self adhesive make it easy installation, 3mm foam insulation pad, no extra facility required.
- The Model GSHP-0038P works efficiently on 1 1/2” pipe elbows
- Facon Heater Pads provide consistent & efficient protection as the first signs of freezing winter weather approach.
Pad size (Inch) : 3″ x 8″
Foam Pad thickness: 3.0MM
Volts: 13.5 V DC
Power: 4 W
Electric Current: 0.3A
Lead Wire Lengh: 18”
1.Do not Stretch the pad.
2.Apply pipe elbow heater pads to smooth and clean surfaces.
3.Clean the surface of the pipe with isopropyl alcohol and let dry.
4.Peel back the paper from the adhesive, and then press firmly and smoothly over the intended placement area.
5.This model requires 13.5V DC to operate at maximum efficiency.
6.Please ensure the connection to the proper voltage and the proper”on/off” switch is used.
7.The connection must be fused with the correct amperage.
8.If two or more tank heater pads are to be used they must be connected parallel.
9. Pipe elbow heater pads are not thermostatically controlled.
5. HEATIT HISD 30-feet Pipe Heating Cable with Built-in Thermostat
- Use for water filled plastic (including PEX) or metal pipes. Not use for anything else, like empty water pipes, fuel lines, hoses, gutters, steam lines and so on. Two year limited quality . If you are not completely satisfied with HEATIT heating cable, please don’t hesitate to contact our customer service in any time, we’ll try our best to solve your issues.
- Pre-assembled easy to install. Including grounded plug with light, built in thermostat, and instructions. Easy to install and use. 120 volt, 7 watts/ft. Built in thermostat to turn the cable 37F on 50F off. Energy saving. 100% screen rate with the Aluminum foil and tinned copper braid.
- Both CSA and ETL approved. Industrial grade heat shrinkage tube for connection. Tough XLPE as inner insulation and weather resistant PVC (high-low temperature) as out jacket.
- Maximum 1/2 in fiberglass insulation was used over the heating cable for lower temperature protection. Pipes must be at least 3 feet and at least 3/8” and less than 1 1/2” in. diameter. No crossing. No spiral. No overlap itself. Only straight.
- Testing the cable before the installation. Uncoil the cable, plug in the heating cable and then put the thermostat part of the cable into an ice bucket for few minutes. When the temperature is below 37F, the thermostat will energize the cable to work. Normally you can feel the slight warm on the heating cable in few minutes. To avoid the overheat, please don’t plug in the cable for a long time for testing. When you feel the slight warm, please turn it off.
6. Heat Cable for Pipe Freeze Protection, 60 feet, with Built-in Thermostat and 16 Feet of High-Temp Installation Tape, Heavy-Duty, Self-Regulating, 120 volt
- THIS CABLE WILL NOT TURN ON UNLESS IT IS IN A COLD ENVIRONMENT. We’ve received a couple bad reviews from people testing the cables in their living rooms. Please don’t be that guy.
- AMERICAN SUPPORT: Knowledgeable, Minnesota-based company with expert support staff you can actually speak to! We are excited to help with your installation questions. Phone: 877-387-4218, or email us at [email protected]
- TAPE INCLUDED: 16 feet of high-temperature glass cloth tape is included with this cable.
- HEAVY DUTY: Integrated thermostat turns cable on at 37 degrees, off at 50 degrees, greatly reducing energy waste. Cable is 8mm wide and includes a 24” unheated cord (add to stated cable length). Cable has commercial-grade outer jacket for long life and carries a FOUR YEAR WARRANTY, which is double the warranty of similar cables on Amazon. Will not short or burn out if cable is overlapped.
- USES: Use on the inside or outside of all types of water carrying pipe including copper, steel, PVC, ABS, PEX, concrete and more
- can be exposed directly to water and is rated for soil contact.
THIS CABLE WILL NOT WORK unless it is in a cold environment. We’ve received a couple bad reviews because people ‘tested’ the cable in their warm living room. Eye roll. Please don’t be that guy. The built-in thermostat will NOT TURN THE CABLE ON unless it is in a cold environment. Now for the good news, this kit includes 16 feet of high temperature glass cloth tape for installing your cable. Pipe Freeze Pro is a commercial-grade, self-regulating heat cable which provides years of reliable freeze protection for pipes of all varieties, including copper, steel, PVC, ABS, PEX and more (pipe diameters up to 2”). It may also be used in drains and culverts through the winter months to promote drainage. Don’t buy from companies without a human available by phone. Heat cable is technical stuff and it’s great to have solid advice on how to install it. We are the only heat cable seller on Amazon who is a simple phone call away. Phone: 877-387-4218. Eat that off shore competitors! Pipe Freeze Pro is jacketed with a commercial-grade fluoropolymer and comes standard with a flame-retardant thermoplastic interior jacket. Our 16 gauge heating wires are 200% thicker than the conductors found in cheap, constant wattage cables like EasyHeat and Frost King. Thicker conductors mean greater heating efficiency, more melting power and long term cable integrity. Pipe Freeze Pro is self-regulating, meaning it ‘asks’ for more energy as it gets colder outside and less energy when it’s warmer. The entire length of our cable is temperature sensitive such that colder areas demand more power than warmer areas. Smart stuff. The stated cable length DOES NOT include an additional 24” unheated cold lead. For example, a 6 foot cable is 6 feet plus 2 feet of unheated cord. Installation is simple. Run Pipe Freeze Pro along the pipe, secure with fiberglass cloth tape (included) every 12 inches and wrap with standard pipe insulation. Read the manual for full instructions, of course.
7. HEATIT JHSF 80-feet 120V Self Regulating Pre-assembled Pipe Heating Cable
- JHSF doesn’t work unless the ambient temperature is below 37F/3 degree C. Please test the cable in a cold environment. HEATIT is registered Trademark by zhukeshi(We didn’t authorize other sellers in Amazon.com).
- Suitable for use on plastic and metal water pipes.( including inlet pipe,drain pipe, sewer , palm tree frost protection etc). Self regulating heating cable output will adjust automatically based on the ambient temperature at each point along the cable. No worry about the overheat risk. More Safe. Can be used by straight, spiral and overlap. More functional.
- Pre-assembled, easy to install. Including grounded plug with light, built in thermostat(turn the cable 37F on 50F off), and instructions. 120 volt, 3 watts/ft at 50 degrees F. Energy-efficient. Protect pipes up to 2″ in diameter. For a better freeze protection, at least 1/2 inch thick insulation material is recommended, especially for extremely cold weather.
- ETL approved. 2 ft 18/3 cold lead with plug. Industrial grade heat shrinkage tube for connection.The lowest installation temperature of this heating cable is -10 degree C. Tough XLPE as inner insulation and weather resistant PE (high-low temperature) as out jacket. Ingress Protection 65. Durable
- Testing the cable before the installation. Uncoil the cable, plug in the heating cable and then put the thermostat part of the cable into an ice bucket for few minutes. When the temperature is below 37F, the thermostat will energize the cable to work. Normally you can feel the slight warm on the heating cable in few minutes. Four year limited warranty. If you are not completely satisfied with HEATIT heating cable, please feel free to contact us in any time, we’ll try our best to solve your issue
8. SELKIRK BM0104 8" x 12" 24 GA Stove Pipe, Black
8″ x 12″, 24 GA Black Stove Pipe, Half Joint. This Product is Highly durable. This Product is easy to use. This Product is Manufactured in China.
9. SELKIRK Corp 208148 8×48 Stainless Steel Pipe/Lock Band
- Manufactured in china
- Easy to use
- Highly durable
- Sure-Temp, 8″ x 48″, 8T-48, All Fuel, Double Wall, Chimney Pipe
- Comes equipped with locking band and solid pack insulation
- Tested to withstand 2100 F and is UL listed
- Test helps to prevent product damage, or structural hazard during brief periods of this excessive chimney temperature
- Constructed with a stainless steel outer casing and inner liner
Sure-Temp, 8″ x 48″, 8T-48, All Fuel, Double Wall, Chimney Pipe. Comes equipped with locking band and solid pack insulation. Tested to withstand 2100 F and is UL listed. Test helps to prevent product damage, or structural hazard during brief periods of this excessive chimney temperature. Constructed with a stainless steel outer casing and inner liner. 2″ inch minimal clearance to combustibles.
From the Manufacturer
Sure-Temp, 8″ x 48″, 8T-48, All Fuel, Double Wall, Chimney Pipe. Comes equipped with locking band, and solid pack insulation. Tested to withstand 2100 F, and is UL listed. Test helps to prevent product damage, or structural hazard during brief periods of this excessive chimney temperature. Constructed with a stainless steel outer casing, and inner liner. 2″ inch minimal clearance to combustibles.
10. PEX Manifold Radiant Floor Heating Set 8 Loop System Stainless Steel Heated Hydronic Heating 1/2" Oxygen Barrier Tubing
- LONG LASTING- Made of premium grade Stainless Steel to resist corrosion and provide durability
- PRESSURE TESTED AND PRE-ASSEMBLED – Just Mount and Connect
- FAST and EASY INSTALLATION- No Pex tools necessary
- 30-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE- Not satisfied? Simply return the item no questions asked. Exchanges are also available
The Heart of your Heating SystemRadiant Heat manifolds play a large part in heating systems. It allows for even distribution of supply water from the heat source to distribution lines that circulate hot water through the entire system. They can be used in a variety of applications ranging from radiant, hydronic, or snow-melt applications. The systems are made of adapters, end caps, and fittings that can be customized in a manifold depending on the application. A well-made manifold should distribute water efficiently and economically when the PEX tubing is sized properly. PEX manifolds reduce the need for soldering copper pipes, which prevents flames and chemicals getting into water lines causing problems. A Radiant PEX Manifold set can cover a large area depending on the branch. A 2-branch Radiant PEX Manifold Set can cover a maximum of 800 square feet to an 8-branch that can cover 1800-2200 square foot of floor.Our Radiant Floor Heating Manifold Set comes complete with:(1)- Manifold balance section Body with flow meters(1)- Manifold Isolation section Body with valves(2)- Mounting brackets (2)- Manifold Isolation ball valve with 1″ (inch) NPT Pipe Connection(2)- Stem thermometer on each Manifold Isolation ball valve(2)- Manifold end capsAlso includes 1/2″ Compression connectors-(* quantity varies by branch see below) CM1634-2 4pcsCM1634-3 6pcsCM1634-4 8pcsCM1634-5 10pcsCM1634-6 12pcsCM1634-8 16pcsCM1634-12 24pcsDon’t forget to “Add to Cart” now to start enjoying the durability of our Radiant Heat Manifolds!
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found 8 Pipe Heating for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!