Finding your suitable readers for acer monitor camera built-in is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for acer monitor camera built-in including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
942 reviews analysed
1. Acer G276HL Kbmidx 27" Full HD (1920 x 1080) VA Zero Frame Monitor with Built-in Speakers (HDMI, DVI & VGA Ports)
The Acer G276HL Kbmidx 27″ Widescreen LCD with LED-backlit display combines stylish ultra-thin functionality with amazing 1920 x 1080 resolution, allowing you to enjoy High-Definition entertainment in the comfort of your home. Incredible 100, 000, 000: 1 contrast ratio and rapid 4ms response time highlight the advanced technology, but this display is as well. The G276HL Kbmidx LCD also features HDMI, DVI & VGA ports for greater compatibility, a Kensington lock slot to protect your investment, and Energy Star compliance to help you save money and energy. (UM. HG6AA. K03).
2. Acer SB220Q bi 21.5″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS Ultra-Thin Zero Frame Monitor (HDMI & VGA Port)
3. Acer R240HY bidx 23.8-Inch IPS HDMI DVI VGA (1920 x 1080) Widescreen Monitor
- 23.8″ Full HD IPS Widescreen with 1920 x 1080 resolution
- Response Time: 4ms, Refresh Rate: 60Hz, Pixel Pitch: 0.2745mm. 178 Degree Wide Viewing Angle, Display Colors: 16.7M
- The zero-frame design provides maximum visibility of the screen from edge-to-edge.
- Signal Inputs: 1 X HDMI, 1 x DVI (w/HDCP) & 1 x VGA. Does not support HDCP 2.2, the version this monitor supports is HDCP 1.4
- No picture visible using the osd menu, adjust brightness and contrast to maximum or reset to their default settings. Brightness is 250 nit
The Acer R Series 23.8″ wide viewing IPS display shows every detail clearly and vivid without color difference from any viewing angle. Its zero frame design puts no boundary on your visual enjoyment while the brushed hairline finish stand matches any environment . The Acer Z35 supports NVIDIA Ultra Low Motion Blur technology to make objects in motion sharp and clear, even at high refresh rates. You can turn on ULMB in the settings menu of your monitor. The Acer Z35 can support ULMB at 80Hz, 100Hz and 120Hz refresh rates. ULMB is not supported at refresh rates above 120Hz on the Z35.
4. Acer CB271H Abmidr 27” IPS Full HD Monitor with Tilt/Swivel/Pivot/Height Adjustment and Built-in Speakers,Black
The Acer CB271H 27″ Widescreen LCD display combines stylish ultra-thin functionality with amazing 1920 x 1080 resolution, allowing you to enjoy High-Definition entertainment in the comfort of your home. Incredible 100,000,000:1 contrast ratio and rapid 1ms response time highlight the advanced technology, but this display is earth-friendly as well. The CB271H LCD also features multiple inputs VGA, DVI & HDMI for greater compatibility, a Kensington lock slot to protect your investment, and Energy Star compliance to help you save money and energy.
5. Acer CB242Y bir 23.8" Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS Zero Frame Home Office Monitor with AMD Radeon FreeSync – 1ms VRB, 75Hz Refresh, Height Adjustable Stand with Tilt & Pivot (HDMI & VGA ports),Black
Enjoy an outstanding visual experience with an Acer CB242Y Zero Frame IPS monitor Designed with prosumers in mind this display features incredible images and colors Through AMD Radeon FreeSync technology the frame rate is determined by your graphics card not the fixed refresh rate of the monitor giving you a serious competitive edge Plus users can enjoy comfortable viewing experience while gaming via flicker-less and low dimming display The design saves space on your desk and lets you place multiple monitors side by side to build a seamless big-screen display (UM QB2AA 001)
6. Acer Predator XB241H Bmipr 24-Inch Full HD 1920×1080 NVIDIA G-Sync Display, 144Hz, 2 x 2w speakers, HDMI & DP
- 24 inch full HD widescreen with 1920 x 1080 resolution. Swivel angle 30 degree
- Panel technology: Twisted Nematic Film (TN) Technology
- Response Time: 1ms, Pixel Pitch: 0.276 millimeter. Flicker less technology reduces annoying screen flickering that can cause eye strain when viewing the monitor for long periods
- Signal Inputs: 1 x HDMI & 1 x Display Port (v1.2)
- 144Hz refresh rate (overclocking to 180Hz)
- Maximum adjustable eight :5.91 inches
- Note : Dead pixels are within the normal defect variance with high resolution monitors
Fasten your seatbelt: Acer’s Predator XB241H Full HD display is about to turbocharge your gaming experience. This monitor combines jaw dropping specs that supports up to 180Hz refresh rate, delivering an amazing gaming experience. Tilt angle -5 degrees to 35 degrees.
7. Acer KA220HQ bi 22" (21.5” viewable) Full HD (1920 x 1080) TN Monitor (HDMI & VGA port),Black
The Acer KA220HQ bi 21. 5″ widescreen LCD with LED-backlit display combines stylish functionality with amazing 1920 x 1080 resolution, allowing you to enjoy high-definition entertainment in the comfort of your home. Incredible 100, 000, 000: 1 contrast ratio and rapid 5ms response time highlight the advanced technology, but this display is as well. The KA220HQ bi LCD also features HDMI & VGA ports for greater compatibility, a Kensington lock slot to protect your investment, and energy star compliance to help you save money and energy.
8. Acer G246HL Abd 24-Inch Screen LED-Lit Monitor,Black
- The G Series 24 inches LCD is designed for High Definition with a stunning 1920 x 1080 resolution
- Rapid 5ms response time reduces deviations in transition time to deliver high quality moving images bringing immersive graphics to your movies and games
- The DVI D input with High bandwidth Digital Content Protection (HDCP) allows for viewing of digital movies and copy protected media
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 13.50 inches x 22.24 inches x 1.65 inches (without stand)
- 15.8 inches x 22.2 inches x 7 inches (with stand), Twisted Nematic Film (TN Film) (170°x160°)
- Ports: 1 x DVI (w/HDCP) and 1 x VGA. Using OSD, adjust brightness and contrast to maximum or reset to their default setting
- Mounting type: VESA Mount Compatible: No
Acer G-Series monitors sport a super-slim profile with an X-shaped stand that lets them fit nicely in spaces of any size. Oustanding performance, eco-friendliness and smart use of energy complement the sleek design – all while staying well within budget. The Acer G246HL Abd showcases a 24″ Widescreen LCD with impressive 1920 x 1080 resolution. Enjoy widely available 16:9 HD digital content without image distortion on the expansive widescreen LCD. The remarkable 100 Million:1 contrast ratio ensures a crystal-clear viewing experience while rapid 5ms response time keeps moving images sharp. It also supports both VGA and DVI-D inputs and the VESA compatibility allows the option to hang it on the wall. The Acer G-Series LCD brings an amazing multimedia experience to your home with a widescreen cinematic view and a unique fighter pilot style. Input Voltage – 110 V AC, 220 V AC. Brightness: 250 cd/m².
9. Acer EB321HQU Cbidpx 31.5" WQHD (2560 x 1440) IPS Monitor (Display Port, HDMI & DVI port),Black
The Acer EB321HQU Cbidpx 31.5″ LCD with LED-backlit display combines stylish functionality with amazing 2560 x 1440 resolution, allowing you to enjoy High-Definition entertainment in the comfort of your home. Incredible 100,000,000:1 contrast ratio and rapid 4ms response time highlight the advanced technology. The EB321HQU Cbidpx LCD also features Display, HDMI & DVI ports for greater compatibility. (UM.JE1AA.C01)
10. Acer Nitro VG240Y bmiix 23.8" Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS Monitor with AMD Radeon FREESYNC Technology – 1ms VRB | 75Hz Refresh | (2 x HDMI Ports & 1 x VGA)
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Acer Monitor Camera Builtin for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!