Nowadays, there are so many products of asus range extender with ethernet port in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for asus range extender with ethernet port in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings asus range extender with ethernet port which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
826 reviews analysed
1. Asus AC1200 Dual-Band WiFi Range Extender Wireless Signal Booster Up to 1167Mbps Repeater | Access Point | Media Bridge | Support Aimesh (RP-AC55),White
- WiFi Range Extender boost your existing 802. 11AC Dual-Band Wi-Fi network with speeds up to 1167 Mbps
- Two external antennas enhance Wi-Fi signal coverage for whole home coverage
- Quick and secure setup with just a press of the WPS button
- Smart LED signal Indicators help you find the best location for optimum Wi-Fi performance
- Small form Factor for easy placement anywhere in your home. OS Support-Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 9, Mac OS X 10, Mac OS X 11, Mac OS X 12 or higher
Eliminate Wi-Fi dead zones in your home with the powerful ASUS RP-AC55 repeater, featuring dual external antennas. With intuitive signal strength indicators and WPS support, optimal placement and installation are quick and easy. For flexibility, The RP-AC55 can be configured as either a WiFi range extender, access point or even a media bridge thanks to its Ethernet port.
2. Asus Wireless 802.11AC Dual Band WiFi Repeater & Aimesh Node (RP-AC1900)
- Dual band 802.11AC – utilize 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands to provide the best connections and speeds up to a combined 1900 Mbps
- Asus AiMesh technology – connect with other AiMesh compatible routers to create an expansive and seamless Wi-Fi experience.
- Maximum flexibility- suit your needs by using the AC1900 as either an AiMesh Node, access point, media bridge, or as a Wi-Fi extender that works perfectly with all routers.
- Mobile app support – Control every feature at your fingertips using the Asus extender app or the Asus router app for AiMesh networks. Coverage – Large homes. Antenna Type- 3* External
- Network wide Features – access to a variety of features including AiProtection, parental controls, and adaptive QoS when connected to an AiMesh network.
Expand your wireless network with the RP-AC1900. Eliminate dead Wi-Fi spots with speeds up to a combined 1900Mbps with dual band 802.11AC performance. Use it as an AiMesh node for a seamless centralized mesh system, or as a Wi-Fi range extender that works with perfectly with all routers.
3. ASUS RP-N12 N300 Repeater/Access Point/Media Bridge
- External antenna enhances Wi-Fi signal coverage and boosts your Wi-Fi everywhere
- Quick and secure setup via a press of the WPS button
- Smart LED signal Indicator helps you find the best location for optimum Wi-Fi
- Roaming assist helps you to get a stable connection everywhere in the home or office. The roaming assist function exclusively works only with ASUS routers
- 3-In-1 Repeater. Access point and media bridge modes
ASUS RP-N12 N300 repeater/ access point/ media bridge have powerful external antennas that help to eliminate signal Dead zones and improve the coverage of any existing wireless Router. It ensure reliable high-speed Internet coverage everywhere for devices such as notebooks, Tablets smartphones, games consoles and Smart TVs.
4. ASUS RT-N12 N300 WiFi Router 2T2R MIMO Technology, 4K HD Video Streaming, VoIP,Up to 300 Mbps,Black
The RT-N12 D1 Wireless-N300 router delivers reliable and fast speeds on both wired and wireless network connections for your home or office environment. With 2T2R MIMO technology and two detachable 5dBi high-gain antennas, the RT-N12 uses the latest antenna innovation for extended wireless coverage range, making it ideal for streaming HD video, placing VoIP calls, and other essential Internet tasks. At a Glance Multiple 3-in-1 router, access point, and range extender modes for ultimate versatility Two detachable 5dBi antennas for wider, more reliable coverage4 SSIDs help manage bandwidth allocation and access control Powerful online multitasking at up to 30, 000 data sessions Features Enhanced Signal Range The RT-N12 specializes in delivering exceptional signal range for speed and reliability on the wireless network. Advanced High Power technology from ASUS enhances signal strength for almost double the range of other routers. Multiple Account Control and Customization Setup and customize up to four wireless networking accounts. Privacy control for each user account restricts access to specified Web sites, and lets you set a limit for the maximum amount of bandwidth each account can use. Easy Setup With the RT-N12, setup is a breeze. Simply power and connect the router and open a browser on a Wi-Fi-enabled device like a notebook or pad. You will then be taken to a setup page with a prompt to enter the ID/password from your internet provider, and that’ s it! Setting up your network is now easier than ever. Instantly Switch Modes Thanks to the Software EZ switch on the back of the router, quickly and easily switch between router, repeater and access point (AP) modes. You can also switch modes using the ASUSWRT graphical user interface straight from your browser. No delays and no hassles – whatever your situation, take your pick and get connected. What’s in the BoxRT-N12 D1 Wireless-N300 RouterRJ-45 Cable2 x 5dbi Antennas Card Power Supply Specifications Network Standard dIEEE 802. 11b, IEEE 802. 11g, IEEE 802. 11n, IEEE 802. 3, IEEE 802. 3u, IPv4, IPv6Product SegmentN300 complete networking; 300MbpsData Rate802. 11b : 1, 2, 5. 5, 11Mbps802. 11g : 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, 54Mbps802. 11n : Up to 300MbpsAntennaDetachable 5 dBi antenna x 2* Antenna type will differ according to local regulations and requirement in each country Operating Frequency2. 4GHzEncryption64-bit WEP, 128-bit WEP, WPA2-PSK, WPA-PSK, WPA-Enterprise, WPA2-Enterprise, WPS support Management UPnP, IGMP v1/v2/v3, DNS Proxy, NTP Client, DDNS, Port Triger, Virtual Server, DMZVPN Support IPsec Pass-Throughput Pass-ThroughL2TP Pass-Throughput serverPorts1 x RJ45 for 10/100 BaseT for WAN, 4 x RJ45 for 10/100 BaseT for LAN Button WPS Button, Power Button LED Indicator PWR x 1AIR x 1WAN x 1LAN x 4Power Supply AC Input : 110V~240V(50~60Hz)DC Output : 12 V with max. 0. 5 A currentDimensions11. 1 x 7. 7 x 3. 1 inch (WxDxH)Weight1. 37 ib
No refunds or returns, manufacturer warranty applies.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Reviewed in the United States on November 22, 2016
The software and instructions for flashing DD-WRT were spot on and got me set up the first try.
The DD-WRT wiki had my new Asus set up as a repeater bridge on the second try. (For me with this networking mumbo jumbo that’s pretty good!)
Reviewed in the United States on December 8, 2018
I’ve always found ASUS product to be of very high quality.
Two tips – The manual does not quite match the currently shipping product; outer/ap/bridge is set in software now and a few other minor issues.No big deal.
One potential “gotcha” is worth noting.I had tried replacing the Comcast gateway with a modem and this router.That particular modem would not connect with Comcast, so I used this router with the modem function of the Comcast gateway until I could order a different modem.Worked fine.
Installed new modem this morning and router worked OK — briefly.It then warned “Your ISP’s DHCP does not function properly,” which has many discussions on the web — but not for this specific model modem.When Comcast did the online approval of the modem activation, it warned that they could be doing config for some time.What was strange was that I could access the net from the modem Ethernet port, but the router was still unhappy about the ISP’s DHCP.
Don’t panic.Give Comcast a good hour to do their thing and then reset the modem.My IP address had changed in the lower 16 bits and the router was now happy with ISP DHCP and routing fine.(You might need to run the quick setup again.)
Another suggestion from the net was to change the router’s DHCP query frequency from aggressive to normal.
Reviewed in the United States on November 4, 2016
Reviewed in the United States on February 20, 2016
Reviewed in the United States on July 6, 2017
Top international reviews
Reviewed in Canada on January 12, 2018
Reviewed in Mexico on September 21, 2018
Lo que sí tiene de bueno es que ya no se me corta el internet en la tablet ya que es más estable la conexión, antes tenia que reconectarme cada 5 minutos estando con la señal del módem. En si lo compre para poder extender el alcance del módem y conectar una impresora, aunque supongo que si quiero velocidad de bajada tendré que conectar el pc por wifi directo al modem
Reviewed in Canada on December 12, 2016
decided to return
I have D-LINK DIR-845L used to be excellent range and performance but lately started to act. no way to compare with ASUS (RT-N12)
ASUS (RT-N12)signals is way weaker and I struggled to set it as a repeater. I kept trying and the screen never finish the setup . I struggled to get it connected and go to the login page. I figured out finally but it is not that simple when you use as repeater. make sure you install Asus utility to give you the IP address for easy access to the login page. the setup page keeps loading for ever and never finish, it opens up new tab with setup errors however, if you login again, you will find out that setup has been updated and working fine.
if you have to update to latest firmware, make sure that you use cable and again it takes forever and you have to login again to see the new firmware on the top.
the device looks more like refurbished from Amazon , I am not sure if am the only one who received the router without this plastic cover like any other products , even the sticker was not sealed.
will keep it for a few days and will see if there is any issues. I was basically thinking about 2, one as main router and second as repeater.
Reviewed in Canada on April 6, 2017
Reviewed in Canada on October 12, 2019
Reviewed in Canada on December 20, 2017
Works great throughout my 8 room (one floor) apartement — so far.
Reviewed in Canada on March 2, 2019
Reviewed in Mexico on August 24, 2019
Toma en cuenta que el alcance de este router no es mucho, así que colócalo en el lugar adecuado y elevado.
Tiene 3 modos según la necesidad que tengas.
NOTA: La velocidad de 300mbs se traduce a 30MBs (+-40MBs)
Reviewed in Mexico on May 8, 2017
Despues de esto todo operó de manera correcta. Router usado en modo repetidor.
Reviewed in Canada on January 10, 2020
Reviewed in Canada on January 4, 2019
Reviewed in Canada on November 28, 2017
Reviewed in Canada on December 7, 2016
Reviewed in Canada on August 31, 2017
Reviewed in Canada on October 11, 2019
I returned it. Waste of time.
5. ASUS Dual-Band 2x2 AC1300 Super-Fast Wifi 4-port Gigabit Router with MU-MIMO and USB 3.0 (RT-ACRH13)
- Dual-band AC1300 with the latest 2x2 MU-MIMO technology for combined speeds of up to 1267 Mbps
- Four external 5dBi antennas for improved Wi-Fi range and multi-device performance.Connected devices must be 802.11ac-compatible for best results
- Monitor and manage your network with ease from your mobile device using the intuitive ASUS Router App
- Effortless router setup with the ASUSWRT web-based interface,Super-Fast Wi-Fi - Dual-band 802.11ac Wi-Fi with concurrent speeds up to 867Mbps (5GHz) and 400Mbps (2.4GHz)
- Integrated USB 3.0 port allows you to share external drives/flash drives with your network. OS Support- Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7, Mac OS X 10.1, 10.4, 10.5, 10.6, 10.7, 10.8. Operation mode-Wireless router mode, Access point mode
- Encryption: 64-bit WEP, 128-bit WEP, WPA2-PSK, WPA-PSK, WPA-Enterprise , WPS support
6. Asus RT-AX92U AX6100 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 6 Mesh Router with 802.11Ax, Lifetime Aiprotection Security by Trend Micro, Aimesh Compatible, Adaptive Qos & Parental Control
- The most powerful mesh system: A I mesh technology allows you to establish an even stronger wi fi system with 802.11ax technology as wireless backhaul to transmit data between two rt ax92u, ensuring the most stable wi fi for connected devices
- Most connections for any mesh system solution with 4 x lan, 1 x USB 3.1, 1 x USB 2.0 ports giving you connections for your wired devices. OS Support - Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Linux
- Ax technology: With ofdma and mu mimo, a I mesh ax6100 wi fi system enables more efficient, stable, and faster transmission even when multiple devices are transmitting data at the same time
- Flexible wi fi for connected devices: Aimesh ax6100 wi fi system comes with 802.11n, ac and ax bands, which provides channels for all kinds of devices, fully backwards compatible for legacy or cutting edge devices
- Commercial grade network security for family: Air protection pro protects all the connected devices on your home network and advanced parental controls allow you to manage the family's internet usage
Asus rt-ax92u AX6100 Wi-Fi tri-band mesh system, a I protection Pro network security by Trend Micro, a I mesh compatible for mesh Wi-Fi System, Adaptive QoS, parental control. Rich and easy management controls, easily set priority for devices, enable VPN support and much more. Power Supply: AC Input 110V~240V(50~60Hz) DC Output 19 V with max. 1.75 A curr.
7. ASUS RP-N54 Dual-Band (2.4GHz, 5GHz) Wireless N600 Repeater/Access Point/Media Bridge with RJ45 10/100 Ethernet and Audio Ports
- Extended your Wi-Fi coverage with powerful internal MIMO antennas
- 802.11N concurrent dual-band (2.4GHz and 5GHz) wireless Repeater with speeds up to 300 Mbps
- One-touch setup and Hassle-Free connectivity
- Stream music with ASUS AiPlayer app and your favorite internet radio stations
- Signal strength indicators let you know real time coverage while a rear mounted White accent LED light gently illuminates hallways and dark spaces
ASUS RP-N54 Dual-Band wireless N600 repeater (access point + media bridge) features powerful internal MIMO antennas to eliminate signal drop zones and improve coverage of existing Wi-Fi routers. Get reliable high-speed Internet coverage in every corner of your home for all your Wi-Fi enabled devices like notebooks and gaming consoles.
8. ASUS RT-N300 IEEE 802.11n Ethernet Wireless Router
- ASUS RT-N300 is a Wireless N300 Router with both wired and wireless network connections designed specifically for small business and home office networking use
- With 2T2R MIMO Technology and two external 5dBi high gain antennas the RT-N300 creates an extended coverage area with advanced wireless performance
802 11n Wireless Router + 4 10/100 LAN + 2x 5DBi antenna/ With ASUSWRT Firmware Upto 300Mbp 4 SSIDs help manage bandwidth allocation and access control Powerful wide-range coverage ASUS Guest Network supports tpto 3 guest networks 2 years
9. Asus RT-AC1200G IEEE 802.11ac Ethernet Wireless Router
- 802.11ac and concurrent dual band connectivity delivers up to 1167 Mbps data rate for smooth streaming 4K videos
- 4 fixed 5dBi antennas and AiRadar beamforming technology strengthens wireless coverage
- Multi-purpose USB 2.0 ports for 3G/4G, printer, file sharing and media streaming
- Gigabit Ethernet ports for fast, reliable internet performance, especially UHD gaming and streaming
- Set up time restriction & website filtering via parental control function to protect your children away from potential dangers
Essential AC upgrade with uninterrupted Wi-Fi coverage ASUS RT-AC1200G+ Dual-band Wireless-AC1200 gigabit router with four high-gain antennas and high power technology delivers extremely long operating range. Its 802.11ac high-speed performance is perfect for streaming up to 4K Ultra HD videos, online gaming with support for latest gen consoles such as Xbox One and PlayStation® 4 and performing other bandwidth-intensive tasks. Multi-purpose USB 2.0 port allow printer, hard drive and 3G/4G sharing; while ASUS AiDisk support allows you to access, share, and stream files from your home PC to internet-connected devices. Experience super-fast wireless speeds Powered by the new Boradcom chipset, RT-AC1200G+ delivers superfast gigabit wireless-AC speeds up to 867 Mbps on the 5 GHz band that's 3 times faster than standard wireless-N. This high performance wireless lets you enjoy ultra-smooth online gaming, snappier web surfing and other bandwidth-demanding tasks without a wired connection. Extremely long operating range with high power technology Longer operating range and stronger transmissions are perfect for larger homes and offices, delivered by two detachable high-gain antennas and an enhanced power amplifier. Alongside greater coverage, users benefit from fast 802.11ac wireless for every need. AiRadar improves Wi-Fi performance ASUS AiRadar intelligently strengthens wireless connectivity using 802.11ac technology, high power amplification, and exclusive ASUS RF fine-tuning. This ensures extended coverage, increases dynamic data speed, and enhances stability. Manufacturer: ASUS Computer International. Brand Name: Asus. Product Model: RT-AC1200G+. Product Name: Dual-band Wireless-AC1200 Router. Product Type: Wireless Router. [Additional Product Specifications] Full Product Specifications: Click to view. [Wireless Specifications] Broadband Transmission Technol
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Asus Range Extender With Ethernet Port for you.Please don't forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!