Nowadays, there are so many products of cuisine art 9 cup food processor in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for cuisine art 9 cup food processor in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings cuisine art 9 cup food processor which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
524 reviews analysed
1. Cuisinart Fp 13Dgm Elemental Processor Gunmetal
- Exclusive patent-pending SealTight Advantage system – seals bowl and locks blade
- Troubleshooting steps are provide in page 15 and 16 of User Manual available under Technical Specification
- Dicing disc with 10 mm grid plus cleaning tool
- Patented Blade Lock system
- Easy to clean – removable parts are dishwasher safe
- 13-cup large bowl, the exterior of the work bowl only measure up-to only 8 Cups but has a 13 cup capacity, 4.5-cup small bowl
Tackle food prep tasks both large and small with the Cuisinart Elemental 13 Food Processor. The NEW dicing disc features a 10mm screen for dicing food into perfect squares and we’ve also included a cleaning tool to keep it in top operating condition. The 13-cup work bowl easily handles larger quantities of ingredients, making it perfect for big family meals and entertaining – the bonus 4 cup bowl is ideal for smaller amounts. Two stainless steel blades and two discs make quick work of chopping nuts, pureeing soup, slicing tomatoes, shredding cheese and more. The high gloss base adds high style to any kitchen.
- I’m happy with the slicing, dicing, and chopping so far.
- Incredibly versatile food processor and very high quality for the money.
- The quality is just as good and it dices which my old one did not do.
- I think cuisinart should put the video with the manual.
- It is so fast that it is well worth the cleanup time.
- Just keep my fingers out of the way.
- I wanted to purchase a food processor for quite some time and glad i invested in a reputable brand.
- Had a combo blender/processor from a competitor, but it did not hold up to the demands of plant based cooking.
- New design:as a design engineer i noticed a lot of differences in this 13 cup cuisinart compared to all other cuisinarts past and present.
- This replaces my 10 cup food processor. I LOVE the sealed bowl as it keeps things from running out of the hole around the blade… Read More
- This processor does the job. Comes with useful attachments. I would buy this again.
- This was a Christmas gift for a family member but I heavily researched before buying and even had chances to use a lot of featu… Read More
2. Cuisinart Fp 8Gmfr Processor Certified Refurbished
- 350 watts for powerful food prep performance
- Easy-to-clean, removable parts are dishwasher safe. BPA free
- Integrated feed tube to add ingredients during processing with High, Low, Off, and Pulse controls
- 8-cup work bowl with measurement markings
- Reversible shredding and slicing discs – medium to fine along with a stainless steel chopping/mixing/dough blade
If you are the sort of a person who doesn’t compromise on quality and is ready to shell a little extra then Cuisinart Fp 8Gmfr Processor Certified Refurbished is your choice. They say you either buy a quality product once or buy cheap products every day, the cost comes to same.
The new Cuisinart Fp 8Gmfr Processor Certified Refurbished comes with best Price. It is industry’s most trusted, most preferred and quality Cuisine Art 9 Cup Food Processor and it considered as Gold Standard by many users as well as non-users.
If you are looking for a long-time investment with a quality Cuisine Art 9 Cup Food Processor then don’t look beyond Cuisinart Fp 8Gmfr Processor Certified Refurbished. The product is featured, highlighted and appreciated in Reviews of Cuisine Art 9 Cup Food Processor in 2020 and this has been backed by many users.
3. Cuisinart Fp 8Sv Elemental Processor Silver
- Bisphenol A(BPA) free
- Easy-To-Clean, removable parts are dishwasher safe
- 350 watts for powerful food prep performance
- 8-Cup work bowl with measurement markings
- Reversible shredding and slicing discs – medium to fine
- Integrated feed tube to add ingredients during processing. Dimensions : 7.60 L x 9.58 W x 15.19 H inches
This Cuisinart food processor is designed to perform just about any food prep task a recipe calls for. It’s big enough to chop ingredients for a party-sized portion of salsa, and powerful enough to turn a full work bowl of veggies into healthy pureed soups in seconds. Rubberized touch pad controls, and reversible shredding and slicing discs make this food processor a favorite of creative home cooks!; Cuisinart elemental 8 cup food processor, white.
- I had the smaller version, but super happy with the upgrade!
- Good quality, all of the features you may need and it does a great job.
- Keep in mind that most of the bad reviews on here are years old, and the product has most likely gone through an upgrade since … Read More
- With the very simple, click on the workbowl, insert blade, click on lid and process.
- I got this at a good price $69.
- Cleanup is much easier than the elite model.
- Well made and a great value for the cost.
- I use for all kinds of kitchen chopping & baking.
- Love this food processor! Not too big not too small. Shreds, slices and blends great and is quiet!
- After 3 years of constant use, we still love this food processor. Easy cleaning (very important) does the job,looks nice. Hig… Read More
4. Cuisinart Dlc 2009Chbmy Processor Brushed Stainless
- Lexan work bowl virtually shatterproof, dishwasher-safe
- does not include DVD and the blade
- One-piece Supreme wide mouth feed tube holds whole fruits and vegetables
- Speed automatically adjusts to ensure proper dough consistency
- Brushed Stainless Steel housing for enhanced durability
- Includes slicer disc, shredding disc, new chopping blade, detachable stem, spatula, and recipe/instruction book
Cuisinart Dlc 2009Chbmy Processor Brushed Stainless is a veteran in the market and has been here for a long time. It offers something of a unique feature which no other competitor offers.
Go for Cuisinart Dlc 2009Chbmy Processor Brushed Stainless if you want to try out something of a fusion of new and classic. Fun & Interesting Fact about Cuisine Art 9 Cup Food Processor is that even though Cuisinart Dlc 2009Chbmy Processor Brushed Stainless is a veteran, the users are mostly younger generation. You can say fashion makes a turn after a century or so and things repeat.
- I am fine with the alone aspect of this but found that really wanted to have a food processor back in my kitchen.
- I’ve used it about 10 times and am very pleased.
- I apologize for the poor quality of the pictures.
- So i ended researching it in consumer reports and they were so favorable that i got it and am very happy.
- If it lasts another 20 years, i’ll be happy.
- There was way too much plastic packaging and styrofoam.
- It’s going straight to the landfill whereas maybe using recycled cardboard packaging or something similar would be more responsible.
- This processor is much more heavy-duty and quieter than my last one.
- It’s self-defeating to market like this and actually risk annoying or disappointing your customers.
- Highly recommended- exceeded my expectations
- Used once. Works well. Just make sure that you follow instructions attaching the lid and the container, because if it is not … Read More
5. Cuisinart Dlc 10Sy Classic 7 Cup Processor
- Also includes small and large pushers, detachable disc stem, compact flat cover, spatula, and recipe book
- Extra-large feed tube holds whole fruits and vegetables
- Powerful enough to knead bread dough with ease
- Includes medium slicing disc (4mm), shredding disc, and new stainless steel chopping blade
- BPA-free and dishwasher-safe parts
- Five-year full motor warranty, three-year limited entire unit warranty
- Note: How-to Disc not included
- Easy to use and clean
If you are buying a Cuisine Art 9 Cup Food Processor for the first time, then you should have Cuisinart Dlc 10Sy Classic 7 Cup Processor. It has fewer features when you make Cuisine Art 9 Cup Food Processor comparisons of Cuisinart Dlc 10Sy Classic 7 Cup Processor with any other Cuisine Art 9 Cup Food Processor but what it has is ease of use and best in class service. Go ahead and Grab a Cuisine Art 9 Cup Food Processor, grab any Cuisine Art 9 Cup Food Processor but if you are first time user and want a good experience do not look anywhere other than Cuisinart Dlc 10Sy Classic 7 Cup Processor
- I was very happy with the customer service experience.
- I am a little concerned with the bowl.
- Nothing wrong with the product, no damage, cuisinart did a good job of packing their own product.
- I haven’t used the discs yet but very satisfied with the blade and how easy it is to use, fool proof for someone who is not a cook as me.
- I have made quite a few things in the cuisanart, including my fave nut butters.
- I specifically ask to pack in amazon packaging as was the option on the order page.
- My problem is the packaging from amazon.
- And i’m a sous chef, so that means something.
- I realized the newer cuisinart models have slightly lower wattage capacity than the pro models that look more classic and older.
- Perfect little tool for every kitchen
- It’s a classic. It works beautifully. I haven’t chopped anything since. I love it.
- This is an excellent small heavy duty (metal internal parts) food processor that is just the perfect size for my husband and my… Read More
6. Cuisinart Mini Prep Food Processor Speed
Cuisinart Mini Prep Food Processor Speed is a relatively new and late entrant in the market but surprisingly has surpassed beyond Cuisinart DLC-10SY Pro Classic 7-Cup Food Processor, White which have been in market longer than anyone. Cuisinart Mini Prep Food Processor Speed brings you the best of the quality in the lowest possible cost. The Best feature of Cuisinart Mini Prep Food Processor Speed is what has kept in the market.
It certainly makes appearance in Reviews of Cuisine Art 9 Cup Food Processor in 2020 owing to its price penetration strategy in the market. If you own a Cuisine Art 9 Cup Food Processor and it could be any of the high value Cuisine Art 9 Cup Food Processor, chances are that would be much costlier than Cuisinart Mini Prep Food Processor Speed. Cuisinart Mini Prep Food Processor Speed will have more than 50% of all its features.
7. Cuisinart Bfp 650Gm Velocity Blender Processor
- High-performance 1 horsepower motor
- Low, high, pulse controls
- 3-Cup food processor attachment with Feed tube and pusher, slicer/shredder disc and stainless steel chopper blade
- pre-programmed smoothie and ice crush functions
- 56-oz. BPA-free Tritan plastic jar, two 16oz. Travel cups
- Tight-seal lid with 2-oz. Measuring cap
Cuisinart Bfp 650Gm Velocity Blender Processor is another one which falls under Cuisine Art 9 Cup Food Processor for money. It is most regularly advertised product and we see ads of it almost everywhere. In the past, Cuisinart Bfp 650Gm Velocity Blender Processor ’s parent company decided to launch a new line of Cuisine Art 9 Cup Food Processor and that is what has revived them. Cuisinart Bfp 650Gm Velocity Blender Processor has really upgraded itself to the current style and market changes and the best part of Cuisinart Bfp 650Gm Velocity Blender Processor is amazing features.
8. Cuisinart Fp 8Gm Elemental Processor Gunmetal
Cuisinart Fp 8Gm Elemental Processor Gunmetal is present in top 10 since a long time. In terms of customer satisfaction and ease of use, Cuisinart Fp 8Gm Elemental Processor Gunmetal wins the users. Most of them who buy Cuisinart Fp 8Gm Elemental Processor Gunmetal once wont by anything else although it offers very limited features and specifications.
The only reason for brand loyalty is ease of use. This product had a special mention in Reviews of Cuisine Art 9 Cup Food Processor in 2020 for not expanding user base but definitely not loosing any. The shift of people from Cuisine Art 9 Cup Food Processor to any other Cuisine Art 9 Cup Food Processor is least.
- It seems like a good product, i’m just not sure i really need a food processor with the amount of cooking i do.
- Like it very much, great price and good product
- Stinks that the quality of appliances dives as the clock ticks.
- Also when feeding carrots through with the shredder disk, chunks get stuck and get by the edge of the blade and not shredded properly.
- Very high quality, good size not small and big enough.
- I like that the 8-cup works the same – the bowl goes on and off easily, etc.
- Then i bought this food processor, and making cranberry relish became fast and easy.
- It makes it super fast and easy.
- I use this far more than my blendtec blender now.
- This unit if fine, but it doesn’t do anything more than other brands and models at a lower price point.
- Great for chopping vegetables quickly and easily.
- Amazing to me the features this machine offers. Can do about anything. Highly recommend.
- Everything was great except that it can’t process frozen things too well. It also shakes quite violently when the thing inside … Read More
9. Cuisinart Fp 11Gm Elemental Processor Gunmetal
The Cuisinart Elemental 11 cup food processor allows users to quickly and easily prep larger portions of ingredients for bigger meals. With an 11 cup work bowl, 1 stainless steel blade and 2 discs, it’s the ultimate timesaver, making quick work of everything from chopping nuts and pureeing soup to slicing tomatoes and shredding cheese. The rubberized touchpad with pulse control offers the ease of use and versatility that makes this classic the favorite of creative home cooks!. Features: Exclusive patent-pending SealTight Advantage system – seals bowl and locks blade|550 watt motor|11 cup work bowl|Patented BladeLock system|Supreme wide mouth feed tube accommodates whole fruits and vegetables|Powerful performance for everyday food prep tasks|Adjustable slicing disc|Reversible shredding disc – medium to fine|Stainless steel chopping/mixing/dough blade|Convenient rubberized controls – High Low Off and Pulse|Easy-to-clean – removable parts are dishwasher safe|Limited 3 year warranty|BPA free
- I sat down in the floor, & played with the whole thing!
- I make salsa and hummus regularly and this processor works beautifully to do so.
- This one far surpasses the quality and ease of use, plus cleaning by far.
- The smaller bowl needed to be inserted into the larger bowl, thereby creating more dirty dishes to wash, the control buttons we… Read More
- I bought this over my wife’s protest, but she uses it regularly and loves it.
- It’s a good size and has a powerful motor.
- I used this to blend my homemade dog food and it’s great for it!
- has a very small opening and its not large enough to put cucumbers or any fruit unless you slice it real smallthats the only dr… Read More
- When we renovated our kitchen, I decided that most of my appliances needed to be replaced as they were 40 years old and not don… Read More