Finding your suitable readers for desktop kitah beis nameplates is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for desktop kitah beis nameplates including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
565 reviews analysed
1. Confetti Name Plates
2. Desk Toppers® Reference Name Plates: Grades 3-5 (Zaner-Bloser)
- Provide students with a handy, desktop reference of critical math and language arts facts
- Bold, uncluttered design ensures easy, at-a-glance use
- Writing space for child’s name allows printing or handwriting practice
- Three design formats, each with customized content for specific grade levels
- 36 per pack, 18″ x 3 3/4″ each
Provide students with a handy, desktop reference of critical math and language arts facts. Bold, uncluttered design ensures easy, at-a-glance use. Writing space for child’s name allows printing or handwriting practice. Zaner-Bloser cursive font style. 36/pack, 3.75″ x 18″.
3. Grades 3-5 Desk Toppers® Reference Name Plates (Modern)
4. Teacher Created Resources Paw Prints Left/Right Alphabet Name Plates (4040)
- 36 per pack
- Extra long and Sturdy!
- Livens up any classroom
- Use Them To Help Teachers And Substitute Teachers Learn Students’ Names
- Use Them To Label Learning Centers, Storage Areas, And Portfolio Collections
- Laminate Them For Use As Vocabulary Flash Cards, Or Word Bank Labels
- Acid-free Per Industry Standards
Use them to help teachers and substitute teachers learn students’ names. Use them to label learning centers, storage areas, and portfolio collections. Laminate them for use as vocabulary flash cards or word bank labels.
5. North Star Teacher Resource NST9006 Intermediate Contemporary Cursive Desk Plates, Pack of 36
6. North Star Teacher Resource NST9005 Intermediate Traditional Cursive Desk Plates, Pack of 36
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Desktop Kitah Beis Nameplates for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!