579 reviews analysed
1. Nobsound 8-Pin Dual Bias Current Probes Tester Meter for EL34 KT88 6L6 6V6 6550 Vacuum Tube Amp Amplifier (2Meter + 2CT1-C, Cathode Current)
- This product can measure the cathode current of power tubes to get its bias current at low voltage side.
- It is suitable for EL34,KT88,6L6,6V6,5881,6550,KT66,KT100,KT120,7027.
- Dual current meters
- Maximum test current: 100mA
- 5.5/2.2 mm DC plug
- Tube socket cable length: 23cm
- High conductivity copper
- Ceramic socket
- Gold pins
- Solid quality
- Douk Audio is committed to provide highest level of customer service. For any problems you have, please visit https://www.amazon.com/sp?seller=ADPE7GPX91ORE and click “ask a question” to find us.
2. Behringer CT100 Professional 6-in-1 Instrument Cable Tester
- Microprocessor-controlled cable tester featuring 3 modes: cable and installed cable test plus test tone mode
- Accepts all standard connectors: XLR, TRS (1/4″, 1/8″, TT), RCA and MIDI
- Super-easy operation with intuitive LED display
- Continuity check and intermittent contact detection
- Phantom-power and ground-shield check
3. Ebtech Swizz-CT Swizz Army 6-in-1 Cable Tester
Checks XLR, 1/4″, RCA, 1/8″, TT & MIDI cables for continuity and/or intermittent connections. Also detects opens and shorts for each pin. Other features include test tone generator (+4, -10, Mic), phantom power detector, grounded XLR shield detector and cable wiring display. Two AA batteries required. Two-year warranty.
4. Fluval Biomax Filter Media
Fluval Biomax 500 Gram 17.63 Oz – Fluval A1456.
Fluval Biomax Bio Rings
Fluval BioMax Media Inserts have a complex pore system creating an optimal environment where beneficial bacteria can thrive. The BioMax Media Inserts have more capacity than most biological filter media and allow ideal water movement throughout the media, to ensure optimal contact time for efficient biological filtration. With more capacity than most biological filter media, Fluval BioMax Media Inserts help reduce ammonia and nitrite.
|Aquarium Capacity||25 US Gallons||45 US Gallons||70 US Gallons||100 US Gallons||160 US Gallons||400 US Gallons|
|Dimensions||15 X 6 X 8 inches||18 X 7 X 8 inches||18 X 7 X 10 inches||20 X 8 X 10 inches||10 x 9 x 13 inches||16 x 16 x 21 inches|
|Pump Output||145 US Gal/h||206 US Gal/h||303 US Gal/h||383 US Gal/h||650 US Gal/h||925 US Gal/h|
|Filter Circulation||95 US Gal/h||121 US Gal/h||206 US Gal/h||245 US Gal/h||265 US Gal/h||538 US Gal/h|
|Head Height (max.)||4.8 ft||4.8 ft||5.6 ft||7.5 ft||4.8 ft||7.6 ft|
|Media Capacity||3.2 Liters||4.6 Liters||6.6 Liters||8.5 Liters||9.5 Liters||11.5 Liters|
|Wattage||120V/60Hz: 10W||120V/60Hz: 10W||120V/60Hz: 16W||120V/60Hz: 23W||120V/60Hz: 27W||120V/60Hz: 43W|
Fluval Carbon, 100-gram Nylon Bags – 3-Pack
Fluval Carbon Filter Media Insert is capable of adsorbing most liquified impurities and dyes present in aquarium water. It does not contain phosphates and will not change the pH of the aquarium water.
Fluval Foam Filter Block (204/205/306 & 304/305/306)- 2-Pack
Fluval Aquarium Filter Foam Blocks provide mechanical straining of particulate waste. It prevents particulate waste from prematurely clogging other filter media in the module stack.
Fluval Biomax Bio Rings – 500 grams/17.63 ounces
Fluval BioMax Media Inserts have a complex pore system creating an optimal environment where beneficial bacteria can thrive.
Fluval Ammonia Remover, 180-gram Nylon Bags – 3-Pack
Fluval Ammonia Remover is a natural ion-exchange media designed to remove toxic ammonia as water passes over it. Controlling ammonia levels reduces stress on fish.
Fluval Clearmax Phosphate Remover Filters, 3.5 Ounces – 3-Pack
Clearmax Phosphate Remover traps phosphate, nitrate and nitrite. It also reduces odors, makes maintenance easier and provides crystal clear water to create ideal conditions for fish.
Fluval Zeo-Carb, 150 Gram, 3-Pack Nylon Bags
Fluval Zeo-Carb is a premium blend of research grade Fluval Carbon and Fluval Ammonia Remover. Working together, these highly effective media eliminate liquefied impurities.
Fluval Fine Filter Water Polishing Pad
Fluval Water Polishing Pads are uniquely designed to fit Fluval Canister Filters. These extra thick micro-fine polyester pads effectively trap micro particles and debris as water passes through.
Fluval Pre-Filter Media – 750 grams/26.45 ounces
Fluval Pre-Filter is designed to capture solid waste before they reach other media. This prevents premature clogging of finer filters and extends their life, reducing media replacements frequency.
Fluval Peat Granules, 500 Gram/17.6 Ounce
Fluval Peat Granules are the all-natural way to soften aquarium water and achieve the pH levels required for breeding and rearing certain tropical fish.
Fluval Bio Foam
Fluval bio-foam combines mechanical and biological filtration. Its porous structure increases surface area for the growth of helpful nitrifying bacteria.
Size: 17.63 OZ
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?