626 reviews analysed
1. Honeywell CF200A1620/E CF200A1620 Air Cleaner Filter 16 x 20 x 4
2. Honeywell Replacement Media – FC100A1003- 16×20,2 pack
3. Filtrete 16x20x4 MPR 1550 Deep Pleat AC Furnace Air Filter, Healthy Living, 2 Pack (exact dimensions 15.68 x 19.68 x 3.81)
- OUTPERFORMS FIBERGLASS, WASHABLE AND NON-ELECTROSTATIC 3-month pleated 1 in. home air filters for your furnace, air conditioner or HVAC system
- DESIGNED WITH EXCLUSIVE Filtrete Brand 3-in-1 technology from 3M to trap unwanted air particles while letting cleaner air flow through
- ATTRACTS AND CAPTURES microscopic particles such as smoke, cough and sneeze debris, bacteria and viruses–and large particles, including lint, household dust and pollen
- 1550 MPR has a rating of MERV 12
- The higher the MPR, the more microparticles–such as pollen, pet dander, smoke, bacteria and viruses–your filter will capture from the air passing through it
- FIND YOUR SIZE: 1550 MPR available in 4 in. , 4 in. slim fit and 5 in. thick air filters
- 54% SMALL PARTICLE CAPTURE, like bacteria and particles that carry viruses ( % captured is based on ASHRAE 52.2 testing for 0.3 to 1 micron particles from the air passing through the filter, which relates to HVAC industry standard efficiency testing)
- CERTIFIED as asthma & allergy friendly (As outlined in report ASCR: 1246-01)
- FOR OPTIMAL PERFORMANCE of your heating & cooling system or HVAC system, change your home air filter at least every 90 days for 1in. filters, and at least every 12 months for 4in. and 5in. Filters
- A dirty filter will slow down air flow and make the system work harder to keep you warm or cool–wasting energy. Sign-up for a filter change reminder program that works for you!
Your home should be your sanctuary, starting with the air you breathe. Filtrete Allergen, Bacteria & Virus Air Filters help capture unwanted particles from your household air, contributing to a cleaner, fresher home environment. By proactively capturing dust, bacteria, viruses and allergens, these high performance filters help improve your home’s air quality.FOR RESIDENTIAL use only. CREATE A CHANGE COUNTDOWN in the Filtrete Smart app. Simply use the app to scan the barcode on your filter’s packaging, then choose 30, 60 or 90 days for your replacement countdown. When the lifespan is up, you’ll get a notification to change your filter
4. Honeywell Genuine OEM Replacement Media Filter FC100A-1003(16x20x4)
5. Honeywell FC100A1003 16″ X 20″ Media Air Filter, MERV 11
- New MERV 10 (at 492 FPM) performance with lower pressure drop at no additional cost!
- Efficiency ratings are based on American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers Standard 52.2 1999!
- Efficiency ranges are defined for small particles, E1=0.3 to 1.0 microns
- medium particles, E2=1.0 to 3.0 microns
- and large particles, E3=3.0 to 10.0 microns
6. MicroDefense by Honeywell CF100A1620/U Filter, 16x20x4.38
- Easy flow Micro defense energy efficiency filters air particles such as pollen, dust, mold spores, common allergens, clothing fibers and carpet fibers
- Heavy duty Frame with reinforced filter
- MERV 8 filter rating is up to 20 times more efficient than a typical fiberglass filter without obstructing air flow
- Filter may last up to 3 months, but many filters need to be replaced sooner – check your filter often because a dirty filter may reduce your system performance and air flow
7. Honeywell FC200E1003 16 x 20 Media Air Filter (MERV 13) 80
8. FilterBuy 16x20x4 MERV 13 Pleated AC Furnace Air Filter, (Pack of 2 Filters), 16x20x4 – Platinum
- 16x20x4 MERV 13 Pleated Air Filter for AC HVAC or Furnace (Pack of 2 Filters). AFB Platinum MERV 13, comparable with MPR 1500 to 1900 (Ultimate Allergen Defense) or Allergen Elite FPR 10.
- HOSPITAL GRADE MERV 13 SYNTHETIC MEDIA: Attracts and captures airborne particles or allergens less than one micron in size such as pollen, fine dust, pet dander. Also captures bacteria, viruses carrying particles, mold spores and smoke.
- LONG-LASTING: Designed to last up to 3 months. Suitable for residential and business or commercial use (Industrial grade).
- MADE IN THE USA: Manufactured by FilterBuy in the USA using 100% American made components.
- HIGH QUALITY: Filter frames are made of beverage board, which stays strong through humidity and temperatures up to 200° F. Synthetic media provides significantly higher particulate efficiency than standard cotton media.
9. Aerostar Home Max 16x20x4 MERV 13 Pleated Air Filter, Made in the USA, 6-Pack
- CHECK YOUR FIT – Nominal size: 16x20x4
- Actual size: 15 1/2″x19 1/2″x3 3/4″
- This MERV 13 filter is comparable with MPR 1500-1900 & FPR 10.
- SUPERIOR FILTRATION EFFICIENCY – Aerostar filters are made with electrostatically charged synthetic material that draws and captures allergens including lint, dust mites, mold spores, pollen, pet dander, and dust.
- IMPROVE INDOOR AIR QUALITY – Protect your family and loved ones with clean indoor air quality at home. Aerostar filters are a simple to install and cost-effective step towards a healthier home environment, free of airborne allergens and particles that can trigger various allergy and asthma symptoms.
- HIGH PERFORMING – 100% synthetic electrostatic media for high efficiency with low air flow resistance. For best results, change your filters every 60 to 90 days during normal times of year but increase frequency to 30 days during peak summer and winter months when your unit is working the hardest.
- MADE IN THE USA – Aerostar filters are manufactured in the USA by Filtration Group, a world-leading manufacturer and supplier of filtration solutions for residential, commercial and industrial applications.
Aerostar 16 x 20 x 4 Commercial HVAC Filter – Merv 13, Box of 6 Pleated MERV 13 Media Comparable to Filtrate MPR 1500 to 1900 Comparable FPR 10 Designed for Superior Filtration Efficiency Made with electrostatically charged synthetic material that captures 90% of large airborne allergens such as pollen, mold spores, and dust mite debris. Its robust frame construction enhances quality and ensures high durability Improve Indoor Air Quality Protect your family and loved ones with clean indoor air quality at home. Aerostar filters are a simple and cost effective step towards a healthier home environment, free of airborne allergens and particles that can trigger allergy and asthma symptoms. Reduce Cost An Aerostar furnace air filter helps keep your HVAC unit working efficiently by removing dirt and reducing strain on the motor. When your unit runs properly, it consumes less energy, requires less maintenance and will have a longer life. These factors will have an impact on your utility bill and maintenance costs. It is recommended that you change the filter every 12 months during normal conditions but increase frequency during peak seasons when your unit is working the hardest. About Aerostar Air Filters Aerostar filters are manufactured in the USA by Filtration Group, a world-leading manufacturer and supplier of filtration solutions for residential, commercial and industrial applications. The Aerostar brand is known for constantly innovating and improving their technology to help make filtration more efficient, effective and every day. What’s in the Box of 6 Aerostar Commercial HVAC Filters Nominal Size: 16 x 20 x 4 Actual Size: 15 1/2″ x 19 1/2″ x 3 3/4″ , Size: 16x20x4, AC and Furnace Air Filters.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Honeywell 16 X 20 X4 Air Filter for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!