886 reviews analysed
1. Honeywell True HEPA Air Purifier Replacement Filter, HRF-H1/Filter (H)
- Honeywell, filter height, true HEPA replacement filter, 99
- Adds a great value
- Manufactured in China
- Allergen remover replacement HEPA filter
- Honeywell HEPA Tower Air Purifiers
- Helps to capture 99.9% of microscopic allergens such as mold spores, pollen, dust, smoke and pet dander as small as 0.3 microns
- Filter H
- Replace once a year
Honeywell, filter H, true HEPA replacement filter, 99. 97percent filter efficiency, includes 1 rectangular filter, replace every year, fits units Honeywell small Tower hepa-060 TV #137-835 & tall Tower hepa-150, tall requires 2 filters.
1. Choose the best air purifier for your needs
*Purchase “K” pre-filter for QuietClean® Odor and VOC Reduction
2. Choose your room size
Length x Width = Total Square Feet
3. Find the right replacement filter
2. Honeywell HPA020B Tabletop Air Purifier, Black
- Helps capture up to 99.97Percent of microscopic allergens, 0.3 microns and larger from the air that passes through the filter
- Three air cleaning levels with easy to use controls
- Filter replacement indicator
- Great for small rooms
- To ensure stated product performance, use only certified Honeywell replacement filters
Honeywell air purifiers are often recommended by physicians as part of an overall allergy treatment program. Our highly effective air purifiers capture 99.97Percent of the microscopic particles (0.3 microns and larger) that pass through their filters. Honeywell true HEPA air purifiers are efficient at capturing airborne pollutants like dust, pollen, pet dander, mold spores, and tobacco, cooking and fireplace smoke particles. This HPA020B also captures certain bacteria and virus from the air passing through the filters. Compact size is perfect for small rooms like home office or nursery. This air purifier uses a mechanical filtration process – meaning that a fan pulls the particle-filled air into the unit and forces that air through a HEPA filter, effectively cleaning and Circulating the air in the room up to 5 times an hour.
3. Honeywell AirGenius 5 Air Cleaner/Odor Reducer 250 sq. ft.
AirGenius 5 Air Cleaner/Odor Reducer features QuietClean advanced filtration technology that captures 99.9 percent of contaminating particles. They include both the ones you can see and the microscopic ones as small as 0.3 microns that you cant see. Air cleaner circulates the air in a large room (up to 250 sq. ft.). Offers five air cleaning levels with easy-tap touch sensitive controls. You choose from SLEEP (almost silent operation), GERM (for cold flue season), GENERAL cleaning, ALLERGEN (for peak allergen season) or MAX Cleaning Power, depending on your air cleaning needs. Energy Star rated air cleaner uses about the same amount of electricity as a light bulb. Works with quiet operating, easy to clean, permanent honeycomb style filter. No need to replace it, just wash it four times a year.
Honeywell AirGenius 5 Air Cleaner HFD320
The Honeywell AirGenius 5 is one of the most advanced air purifiers ever designed. It features 2 optional pre-filters, a washable foam pre-filter and an odor reducing pre-filter that were designed to help capture larger particles before they enter the permanent filter. Advanced ifD® QuietClean technology then removes up to 99.9% of airborne particles 0.3 microns or larger.1
The HFD320 features quiet operation and 5 air cleaning levels, including a sleep setting for nearly silent operation. It is EnergyStar®6 rated and uses the same amount of energy as a standard light bulb. For maximum efficiency, the pre-filter should be replaced every month.
The HFD320 AirGenius 5 Air Cleaner has been AHAM certified for use in rooms up to 250 square feet, and its certified CADR (Clean Air Delivery Rate) values are:
This air cleaner is ARB Certified to comply with the federal ozone emissions limit.
Find out which AirGenius model is best for you
Shop for Replacement Filters
Which particles are smaller than 0.3 microns?
Many air particles are so small they are not visible to the human eye. Honeywell AirGenius air cleaners help reduce both visible particles and microscopic allergens 0.3 microns or larger.1
1 From the air that passes through the filter. Overall particle reduction depends on many factors including the amount of air processed, the pollutant type and the pollutant introduction rate into the environment.
2 The U.S. EPA defines harmful particles as those that are 2.5 microns and smaller.
3 When operated with the odor reducing pre-filter. It is recommended that the pre-filter be replaced every 3 months to effectively reduce common household odors and gases in a room. This product does not reduce or absorb carbon monoxide gas. Make sure gas appliances are well ventilated.
4 Filter can be washed to clean, permanent claim based on washing 4 times per year for 5 years.
5 Germ claims are based on independent testing, report 100534705COL-001. Results are based on the testing of the reduction of the following bacteria, mould and viruses in the air after 2 hours of use operated at the high setting: Bacteria: Escherichia coli – 99.9% reduction, Viruses: MS2 – 99.9% reduction, Mould Spores: Penicillum citrinum – 72.3% reduction.
6 This product earned the ENERGY STAR by meeting strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the US EPA. US EPA does not endorse any manufacturer claims of healthier indoor air from the use of this product.
4. Honeywell Premium Odor-Reducing Air Purifier Replacement Pre-Filter
- ODOR REDUCING FILTER: This Replacement Filter Type A+ includes zeolite for extra odor reduction performance. This filter can be easily cut to size to fit any Honeywell True HEPA Air Purifier models.
- TRAP DUST & OTHER PARTICLES: This Odor & Gas Reducing Universal Pre-filter deodorizes the air & traps larger particles such as dust, lint, fibers & pet fur. For best results, replace every 3 months.
- ACTIVATED CARBON & ZEOLITE: Activated carbon & zeolite help deodorize air that passes through the filter & absorb common harmful household gases & fumes from cleaning products, paint & furnishings.
- CLEAN AIR YEAR ROUND: This pre-filter will help maximize your HEPA filter’s life. Enjoy the many comforts associated with surrounding yourself with a pristine breathing experience all year round.
- HONEYWELL QUALITY: Honeywell Replacement Filters for humidifiers, air purifiers, space heaters, & furnaces offer peak performance & long-term durability.
Honeywell Household Odor and Gas Reducing Universal Pre-filter.
5. Kaz Honeywell HPA060 True HEPA Compact Tower Allergen Remover, 75 Sq Ft
Honeywell True HEPA Compact Tower Allergen Remover captures up to 99.97% of microscopic allergens, 0.3 microns or larger.
6. Honeywell Compact AirGenius 4 Air Cleaner/Odor Reducer
- 4 Air Cleaning Levels: Sleep, General Clean, Allergen and Max, Dimensions:18.89 inches H x 7.75 inches W x 8.26 inches D
- Electronic Filter Check reminder light, Room Size Range: 100-300 sq. ft
- Automatic Shut-off Timer – 2, 4,or 8 hours
- Quiet Operation with On/Off Oscillation
- To ensure stated product performance, use only Genuine Honeywell Replacement Filters.
Honeywell Compact air genius 4 air cleaner/Reducer. Captures up to 99.9percent of microscopic particles at 3 microns, freshens air by absorbing odors, helps reduce certain household VOC’s & airborne gases.
7. Honeywell HPA100 True HEPA Allergen Remover 155 sq. ft.
- HEPA AIR PURIFIER FROM HONEYWELL: Recommended for medium rooms (155 sq. ft.), this air purifier helps capture up to 99.97% of airborne particles as small as 0.3 micron, like pet dander, pollen, dust, mold & smoke. Also helps capture certain germs & odors
- REDUCE ALLERGENS: Do you or your kids have allergies? Do you have pets, or live with a smoker? Using an air purifier that helps remove allergens from the air let’s you breathe easy, and enjoy sleeping & relaxing more comfortably in your home. Note-air purifier is starting to make noise and the air output is less, filters may be dirty. High amounts of contaminates can block the pores in the filter and stop the air from moving through it. Replace the filters
- FILTER AND CIRCULATE AIR 5 TIMES AN HOUR: Honeywell Air Purifiers filter and circulate air in the stated room size up to 5 times an hour, so you can relax and breathe easy, knowing the air in your home is fresher, cleaner, and contains fewer allergens
- HONEYWELL AIR PURIFIERS: Use Certified HEPA filters in air purifier to remove allergens, dust & other particles from your air. If you have allergies or pets, air purifiers do more than freshen air, helping remove airborne particles & improve air quality
- HONEYWELL QUALITY: Improve your air quality with Honeywell air cleaners, odor reducers, and air purifiers. Compare to similar products from Germ Guardian, Dyson, Holmes, Levoit, Molekule, Blueair, Winix, Coway, Oreck, AirMega, RabbitAir, and Rowenta
Honeywell True HEPA Allergen Remover captures up to 99.97% of microscopic allergens, .3 microns or larger
8. Honeywell HPA204 True HEPA Allergen Remover, 310 sq. Ft
- Recommended for Large Rooms (310 sq. ft.)
- 4 air cleaning levels: Germ, General Clean, Allergen and Turbo
- Automatic shut-off – 2, 4, or 8 hours. Uses pre-filter HRF-AP1 and HEPA Clean filter HRF-R1
- Filters and circulates Room Air 5X per hour when used in the recommended room size, Tobacco Smoke:200, Dust:190, Pollen:180
- To ensure stated product performance, use only Genuine Honeywell Replacement Filters
Honeywell True HEPA Allergen Remover captures up to 99.97% of microscopic allergens, .3 microns or largercfmTobacco Smoke: 200,Dust: 190,Pollen: 180
9. Honeywell HEPAClean Air Purifier Replacement Filter, HRF-C2/Filter (C)
- HEPA-TYPE FILTER FOR HONEYWELL: Our HEPAClean C filters help capture up to 95% of airborne particles as small as 2 microns & reduce unpleasant odors. Replace every 6 months for best performance. Compatible with 16200 & HHT-01x series air purifiers.
- HONEYWELL AIR PURIFIER FILTERS: To keep your Honeywell Air Purifier performing at it’s best, so the air in your home is fresher and cleaner, change your filters every 6 months. To ensure best results, choose Honeywell replacement air purifier filters.
- FILTER AND CIRCULATE AIR 5 TIMES AN HOUR: Honeywell Air Purifiers filter and circulate air in the stated room size up to 5 times an hour, so you can relax and breathe easy, knowing the air in your home is fresher, cleaner, and contains fewer allergens.
- HONEYWELL AIR PURIFIERS: Use HEPAClean C filters in your air purifier to help remove allergens, dust & odors. If you have allergies, pets or stale indoor air, air purifiers do more than freshen air, helping remove airborne particles & improve air quality
- HONEYWELL QUALITY: Use only Genuine Honeywell Replacement filters with your Honeywell Air Purifier for best performance. Each air purifier’s performance is tested as a system with the filters to ensure best efficiency.
HEPAClean Replacement Filter. Honeywell HEPAClean tabletops & towers (towers require 2) 16200, HHT-01X, HHT-08X, HHT-090, HHT-14X, HHT-1500, Vicks V9070, V9071. Also fits Holmes models HAP240, HAP2400, HAP2404, HAP242, HAP243, HAP412, HAP422, HAP424.
10. Honeywell HRF-K2 Household Odor & Gas Reducing Pre-filter 2 Pack Black
- 100% none
- Captures larger particles such as dust, lint, fibers & pet fur
- Helps absorb some Common household VOC gases & fumes
- Deodorizes the air, reducing odors with potassium permanganate calcite
- Package contains 2 pre-filters that should be replaced every 3 months
- Fits Honeywell air Purifier models: hfd-120-q, hfd-300 series, hfd-310 and hfd-320
Honeywell HRF-K2 (“K”) Replacement Air Purifier Pre-Filters are a very helpful complement to the ifD® filter used in Honeywell QuietClean and AirGenius Air Purifiers. These optional pre-filters trap larger particles before they reach the iFD® filter in your QuietClean or AirGenius air purifier. In the process, they deodorize the air that passes through them and capture some harmful gases and volatile organic compounds (VOCs) as well.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Honeywell Hpa160 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!