We spent many hours on research to finding hp 2 in 1 tablet pc, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best hp 2 in 1 tablet pc, you should not miss this article. hp 2 in 1 tablet pc coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 hp 2 in 1 tablet pc by our suggestions
923 reviews analysed
1. HP – Pavilion x360 2-in-1 11.6" Touch-Screen Laptop – Intel Pentium – 4GB Memory – 128GB Solid State Drive – Ash Silver Keyboard Frame, Natural Silver
HP Pavilion x360 Convertible 2-in-1 Laptop: Work or enjoy entertainment anywhere with this lightweight HP Pavilion convertible laptop. The Windows 10 Home OS and 128GB solid-state drive offer rapid boot times and responsiveness, while Bluetooth technology supports wireless devices for convenience. This HP Pavilion convertible laptop delivers an immersive media experience with an 11.5-inch HD touchscreen and high-quality B&O speakers.Note: This laptop does not include a built-in DVD/CD drive.
2. New HP Pavilion 2-in-1 15.6" HD Touchscreen Laptop Intel i5-8265U 8GB RAM 512GB SSD Bluetooth Windows 10
- 15.6″ diagonal HD SVA micro-edge WLED-backlit multitouch-enabled edge-to-edge glass (1366 x 768), Intel Core i5-8265U (1.6 GHz base frequency, up to 3.9 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology, 6 MB cache, 4 cores)
- 512GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD, 8GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM (1 x 8 GB)
- Intel UHD Graphics 620, 1 multi-format SD media card reader, 1 USB 3.1 Type-C Gen 1 (Data Transfer Only, 5 Gb/s signaling rate)
- 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1 (Data Transfer Only, 5 Gb/s signaling rate)
- 1 HDMI
- 1 headphone/microphone combo
- Wireless connectivity: Realtek 802.11b/g/n/a/ac (2×2) and Bluetooth 4.2 combo, HP Wide Vision HD Camera with integrated dual array digital microphone
- B&O PLAY, HP Audio Boost, dual speakers, Windows 10 Home 64bit (This laptop does not include a built-in DVD/CD drive.)
Do it all: Live life without limits with a laptop that gets things done. With an 8th generation Intel Core processor and integrated graphics, multitasking feels easy and fast. Make a statement: A new hourglass design and 360-degree hinge lets you open your laptop fast and easy to get into the perfect position to work, write, watch and play.
3. HP Envy X360, 15.6" FHD IPS Touchscreen, 2019 Flagship 2 in 1 Laptop, AMD Quad-Core Ryzen 5 2500U(>i7-7500U), 8GB DDR4, 256GB PCle SSD, AMD Radeon Vega 8 802.11ac Backlit Keyboard Windows Ink Win 10
- AMD Ryzen 5 2500U: AMD Quad-Core Ryzen 5 2500U Processor, 2.0GHz Base Frequency, up to 3.60GHz, 6 MB Smartcache
- Expanded Storage: 8GB 2400MHz DDR4 SDRAM, 256GB PCle Solid State Drive, Can Exactly Reach Your Expectation
- HP Envy X360 15: 15.6″ Full HD ( 1920 x 1080 ) IPS Touchscreen WLED Display, Boasts Impressive Color and Clarity, AMD Radeon RX Vega 8 Graphics Integrated
- External Ports: 1 x USB 3.1 Type-C, 2 x USB 3.1, 1 x HDMI, 1 x Headphone/microphone Combo Jacks, 1 x microSD Media Card Reader
- Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64 bit, Built-in FHD IR Webcam, 802.11ac (2×2), Bluetooth 4.2, Backlit Keyboard, Windows Ink, up to 10.5 Hours Battery Life
HP ENVY x360 Convertible 2-in-1 Laptop: Study or work hard on this HP Envy convertible laptop, which features a large 15-inch screen. The laptop opens up easily to create a tablet for note-taking, while an AMD Ryzen processor supports Windows 10 Home and other applications effortlessly. The reliable Expanded solid-state hard drive on this HP Envy convertible laptop stores lots of files and programs.
Series: HP Envy X360 15 2-in-1 Laptop
Display: 15.6″ FHD ( 1920 x 1080 ) IPS Touchscreen WLED Display
Processor: AMD Quad-Core Ryzen 5 2500U, 2.0GHz up to 3.6GHz, 6 MB Cache
RAM/ SSD: 8GB 2400MHz DDR4 SDRAM/ 256GB PCIe Solid State Drive
Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64 bit
Graphics: AMD Radeon RX Vega 8 Graphics Integrated
Windows Features: Windows Ink
Keyboard: Backlit Keyboard
Camera: FHD IR Webcam
Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.2
Ports: 1 x USB 3.1 Type-C, 2 x USB 3.1, 1 x HDMI, 1 x Headphone/microphone Combo, 1 x MicroSD Media Card Reader
Dimensions L x W x H: 9.68″ x 14.13″ x 0.74″
Battery: 3-cell Lithium ion
Color: HP Finish In Dark Ash
4. 2019 HP Chromebook x360 11.6” HD High Performance 2-in-1 Tablet Laptop Computer, Intel Celeron N3350 up to 2.4GHz, 4GB DDR4 RAM, 32GB eMMC, 2×2 802.11AC WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, USB 3.1, Chrome OS
- 11.6-Inch diagonal HD PS eDP bright View WLED-backlit touch screen (1366 x 768). Intel HD Graphics 500.
- Intel Celeron CPU N3350 @ 1.10GHz (Turbo Speed: 2.4GHz, Cores: 2).
- 4 GB LPDDR4-2400 SDRAM (not upgradable). 32 GB eMMC.
- The latest 802.11 a/c (2×2) Wi-Fi adapter and Bluetooth 4.2
- USB 3.1, Headphone jack
- Micro SD card reader.
- Chrome OS
- up to 13 hours and 45 minutes (mixed usage). 2.76 pounds.
Display Features: Touch Screen, Backlit LED, High-Definition
Built-In Graphics Card Model: Intel HD Graphics 500
Electronics Condition: New
Processor Type: Intel Celeron N3350 Dual-Core
Processor Brand: Intel
Processor Speed: 1.1 processor gigahertz
Screen Size: 11.6 inches
Maximum Resolution: 1366 x 768
RAM Configuration: 2x4GB
System RAM: 4 gigabyte
Maximum RAM Supported: 4 gigabyte
Memory RAM Type: SDRAM
Data Storage Drive Capacity: 32GB eMMC
Operating System: Chrome
Input Type: USB 3.1, Headphone Jack
Wireless Technology: Bluetooth, Wi-Fi
Built-In Card Reader Type: MicroSD Card Reader
Number of USB ports: 4
Connectivity: USB 3.0
Output Type: 3.5mm Jack
Number of Audio Outputs: 1 Side
Built-In Webcam Features: Built-In Webcam
Audio Features: Built-In Speakers
Hard Drive Speed: No rotation (solid state)
Computer Features: Integrated Microphone, Touch Screen, Island-style Keyboard, Kensington Security Lock Slot, Built-In Bluetooth
Battery Charge Life: Up to 13 Hours
Battery: Lithium ion, Required, included
Includes: Battery, Owner’s Manual, Power Cord, WebCam with Integrated Microphone
Dimensions (Overall):0 .76 inches (H) x 12.04 inches (W) x 8.18 inches (D)
Weight: 2.76 pounds
5. 2019 HP 15.6-inch X360 2-in-1 Touchscreen FHD (1920×1080) IPS WLED-Backlit Display Laptop PC, 8th Gen Intel Quad-Core i5-8250U, 8GB DDR4 RAM, 128GB SSD, Bluetooth, HDMI, B&O Play, Windows 10
- 2-in-1 Convertible, 15.6″ Diagonal Touchscreen FHD IPS BrightView micro-edge WLED-backlit (1920 x 1080), Intel UHD Graphics 620
- 8th Gen Intel Quad Core i5-8250U 1.60 GHz processor (Turbo boost up to 3.40GHz, 6M Cache), Bang & Olufsen with dual speaker
- 8GB DDR4 2400MHz SDRAM Memory, 128GB Solid State Drive, Multi-format SD media card reader, HP Audio Boost
- Intel Wireless-AC 7265 802.11ac (2×2), Bluetooth 4.2 , 1 x USB 3.1 Type-C Gen 1, 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1, 1 x HDMI 1.4, 1 x headphone/microphone combo, HP TrueVision Full HD webcam
- Windows 10 Home 64-Bit, 3-cell, 48 Wh Li-ion Battery, Full-size island-style keyboard with numeric keypad
Operating system: Windows 10 Home 64-Bit
Display: 15.6’’ Full HD IPS micro-edge WLED-backlit multitouch-enabled edge-to-edge glass touchscreen (1920 x 1080), 10-finger multi-touch support
Video: Intel UHD Graphics 620
Audio: B&O PLAY with Dual speakers
Keyboard: Full-size island-style keyboard with numeric keypad
Processor: 8th Gen Intel Quad-Core i5-8250U 1.60 GHz processor (Turbo boost up to 3.40GHz, 6M Cache)
Memory: 8GB DDR4 2400MHz SDRAM
Storage: 128GB Solid State Drive
Optical drive: None
Media drive: Multi-Format Digital card reader
Ports: 1 x USB 3.1 Type-C Gen 1, 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1, 1 x HDMI 1.4, 1 x headphone/microphone combo
Camera: HP TrueVision HD Webcam (front-facing) with integrated dual array digital microphone
Wireless: Intel Wireless-AC 7265 802.11ac (2×2)
Dimensions: 14.00’’ x 9.56’’ x 0.78’’
Weight: 4.3 lbs
6. 2019 HP High Performance 2-in-1 15.6" Full HD Touchscreen Convertible Laptop PC, Intel Core i3-8130U Processor, 8GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB HDD + 16GB SSD, Backlit Keyboard, HDMI, HP Active Pen, Windows 10
- Stunning design with a stroke of genius. This HP x360 15.6” convertible laptop works in four modes designed to work with Windows Ink allows you to take notes, sketch ideas, and even navigate content. Experience mesmerizing picture quality on an ultra-bright, micro-edge display with Full HD resolution.
- Intel Core 8th Generation Quad Core i3-8130U Processor 2.2GHz (boost up to 4.00 GHz). Intel UHD Graphics 620 with up to 6208 MB total graphics memory.
- 1TB SATA hard drive+ 16GB SSD Intel Optane, 8GB DDR4 SDRAM RAM . 1xMedia Card Reader, HP Active Pen compatible( you can choose your option before checkout). No DVD Dirve
- 15.6-inch diagonal Full HD IPS WLED-backlit multitouch-enabled edge-to-edge glass (1920 x 1080). Front-facing HP Wide Vision FHD IR Webcam with integrated dual array digital microphones
- Full-size island-style backlit keyboard with numeric keypad
- Intel 802.11b/g/n/ac (2×2) Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.2 Combo
- 1x USB Type-C 3.1 Gen (Data transfer up to 5Gb/s, DisplayPort 1.2, HP Sleep & Charge), 2x USB 3.1 Gen 1 (1 HP Sleep and Charge), 1x HDMI, 1x Headphone-out/microphone-in combo jack
- Windows 10 Home
- Bang & Olufsen Audio with dual speakers
- Only 4.60 lbs
- Color: Silver
The 8th Generation Intel Core i3-8130U Processor and Intel Optane memory, give you the performance that you need to power through your day. Intel Optane gives you near SSD performance without sacrificing the storage of your traditional hard drive. This smart system accelerator learns from your everyday computing and helps your performance—making everything fast, smooth, and responsive.
Key Features and Benefits
Windows 10 Home
15.6-inch diagonal FHD IPS micro-edge WLED-backlit multitouch-enabled edge-to-edge glass (1920 x 1080)
8th Generation Intel Core i3-8130U Processor
System memory- 8GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM
16 GB Intel Optane memory
Hard drive 1 TB SATA Hard Drive
Intel UHD Graphics 620
Bang & Olufsen Audio with dual speakers
Up to 8 hours (mixed usage) battery life
Intel 802.11b/g/n/ac (2×2) Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.2 Combo
Front-facing HP Wide Vision FHD IR Webcam with integrated dual array digital microphones
Full-size island-style backlit keyboard with numeric keypad
External ports include 1 USB Type-C 3.1 Gen (Data transfer up to 5Gb/s, DisplayPort 1.2, HP Sleep & Charge), 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1 (1 HP Sleep and Charge), 1 HDMI, 1 Headphone-out/microphone-in combo jack
Only 4.60 lbs
7. HP Pavilion X2 10.1-inch Detachable 2 in 1 Laptop (32GB) (Includes Office 365 Personal for 1-year)
HP Pavilion 10-k010nr x2
Being sold personally. Not for sale by HP
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Reviewed in the United States on June 27, 2016
Story 1: The first one died today. First, the keyboard is not recognized, checked all settings, restarted – still no keyboard. When I shut down, the unit will not turn back on – at all.Cost me a paid install of the MSOffice Suite, 3 days ago.
Story 2: Today, I opened the 2nd and noticed the touch screen bulged/warped out of its back casing.Called HP Tech Support – to repair/replace they will charge me $230. Out of warranty I get it, but its a (absolute) manufacturer defect. I thought, my return (I am sure) will help their R&D, etc. The Tech Assist Rep insisted, it will cost me $230 outright, upon their receipt of the unit/I have to pay ship back.Please check photos – I have a witness.First, it was a warped screen, until we heard a ‘pop’ and a component inside inflated it seems – causing for the screen to separate from the back casing. This was stored in a room where 5 other computers had been operating (ON), more time than this is stored.
DO NOT BUY ANY HP PRODUCT — they are DEFECTIVELY designed and manufactured.I am concerned what’s inflating is the battery, known to catch FIRE.
Reviewed in the United States on March 18, 2015
Performance-wise, this is a budget tablet and you should expect budget tablet performance… but you don’t get that. You get much better than you would expect at this price point. The quad-core Bay Trail CPU in this thing just hauls… and coupled with a flash memory storage device, it’s more than sufficient for most light-duty tasks you would do on a tablet. Is it a Surface Pro 3? No… so don’t try to use it like one. You’re likely not going to get good handwriting performance on this thing without an active stylus, it’s not going to run a bunch of applications at once… but it will do light-duty web browsing, games, etc. It also works great as a Steam streaming device, so if you have a computer running Steam, you can stream your games to the tablet and it will work just fine. Also, it has front-facing speakers and the screen is crystal clear, so it’s great for watching movies on. You also get a full-size USB port which is advertised as being USB 3.0, but I haven’t tested that yet… regardless, the addition of a full-size USB port means you have a wide range of accessories you can connect to the tablet, such as mice, keyboards, etc. It also has mini-HDMI out as well. In theory, you *could* use this as a light-duty desktop replacement by connecting a USB hub with a mouse and keyboard connected to that, and a monitor via HDMI… but I wouldn’t recommend it. What’s the point of having a tablet with a touch screen if you’re… never going to use the touch screen functionality? One last note: Do yourself a favor and buy at least a 64GB microSD card to throw in this thing to add extra storage space. I believe it will handle up to 128GB… I have a 64GB card in it and it works fine. For $~30, you’re not going to beat that cost to triple your storage space on this tablet.
One of the major, MAJOR plusses of this device? The battery life is RIDICULOUS. My previous IRULU tablet lasted maybe four hours, even on standby. This thing will run literally the entire day even under a decent workload. I’ve gone two days without charging this device numerous times and it still has enough juice to get me through most of the second day before I absolutely have to charge it (assuming I haven’t been playing Solitaire on it all day, lol).
Another nice side of this tablet is the way the keyboard and the tablet link up. I’ve read a number of reviews where people complained about the magnetic keyboard stand and how it doesn’t hold the tablet up correctly, etc. From my experience, those people just didn’t know what they were doing. I’ve never had any issues with the stand. The tablet has two magnetic points across the back which you can CLEARLY feel once you position the keyboard’s stand against them. After that, don’t bang on the touchscreen and expect the magnet to hold… When you’re not using the tablet, the keyboard cover is very solidly held against the tablet. It almost feels like a netbook when you have the case closed. The design takes a little getting used to, but I like it.
Bottom line? Yeah, you might get a bum unit. It’s always a possibility. And it may not fail right out of the box. There’s always that possibility too. So cover yourself: Buy the 1 year warranty with the extra $30 you’re saving compared to most of the competitors in this range (assuming you get the 32GB version), and give it a shot. If your unit fails, get a replacement. Because this tablet is good enough to give a second chance.
Reviewed in the United States on January 29, 2015
I bought the HP Pavilion X2 the next day, and got it shipped via Prime.The first one I got had an issue where the machine was not able to find the keyboard.I tried several things and eventually called HP support directly.They diagnosed the problem and gave me several options to remedy the situation.They were very helpful and courteous and helped me immensely.In the end, I chose to return it to Amazon as it seemed to be the quickest way to get a replacement (and I needed one fairly soon, as I planned to use it on a trip).Their hardware support manager (I believe his name is Vijay?) even called me three times to make sure that I was able to get it replaced and that I was satisfied with their service.Where are you going to find that nowadays?I’ve always liked HP’s products and this experience reminded me why.
I went online and requested to return the device, and Amazon shipped me a replacement the same day, even BEFORE they received the defective laptop.When I got the replacement I plugged it in and everything worked exactly as expected.The keyboard works well with the tablet and it’s fast enough and powerful enough for my fairly simple needs (web surfing, some Office use, web development).If you’re looking for a portable, inexpensive and easy-to-use replacement for a Windows laptop, I’d definitely recommend this machine.
8. HP 10-P018WM Detachable Laptop, 10.1 IPS Touch Display, Windows 10 Home, Intel Atom X5-Z8350 Processor, 4GB Memory, 64GB eMMC Storage, 802.11 Wirless AC, Active Pen
The adaptable detachable laptop that goes beyond A standard laptop with tablet, stand, and tent modes. Write, draw, and edit on a device with full support for Windows inking features and HP Active Pen included. Up to 10 hours and 30 minutes of battery life and a 50% charge in 30 minutes. The 5MP rear camera is placed in the corner to keep your fingers out of the picture.
9. 2020 HP Pavilion x360 2-in-1 Laptop Computer/ 14" Full HD Touchscreen/ 10th Gen Intel Core i5-10210U Up to 4.1GHz/ 16GB DDR4 Memory/ 256GB PCIe SSD/ AC WiFi/ HDMI/ Gold/ Windows 10
- 10th Gen Intel Core i5-10210U mobile processor 1.6GHz (with Max Turbo Speed of 4.10GHz)
- Ultra-low-voltage platform. Quad-core, eight-way processing provides maximum high-efficiency power to go. Intel Turbo Boost Technology delivers dynamic extra power when you need it.
- Beautiful 14" Full HD multitouch screen:The 1920 x 1080 resolution boasts impressive color and clarity. Touch, tap, glide and make the most of Windows 10. IPS technology for wide viewing angles. Energy-efficient WLED backlight.
- 16GB DDR4 Memory for full-power multitasking
- 256GB PCIe SSD Solid State Drive (PCI-e) Save files fast and store more data. With massive amounts of storage and advanced communication power, PCI-e SSDs are great for major gaming applications, multiple servers, daily backups, and more. Get up to 15x faster performance than a traditional hard drive.
- 802.11ac wireless LAN, Bluetooth, 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C (Data Transfer Only, 5 Gb/s signaling rate)
- 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A (Data Transfer Only)
- 1 AC smart pin
- 1 HDMI 1.4
- 1 headphone/microphone combo
- Windows 10 Home 64-bit English brings back the Start Menu from Windows 7 and introduces new features, like the Edge Web browser that lets you markup Web pages on your screen.
Processor & Memory:
- 10th Gen Intel Core i5-10210U mobile processor 1.6GHz (with Max Turbo Speed of 4.10GHz)
- 16GB DDR4 Memory
- Microsoft Windows 10 Home (64 bit)
- 256GB PCIe SSD
- NO DVD drive
Display & Resolution:
- 14" Full HD multitouch screen
- Realtek RTL8821CE 802.11b/g/n/ac (1x1) and Bluetooth 4.2 Combo MU-MIMO supported
- 100/1000M Gigabit Ethernet
- HP Wide Vision HD Camera
- Intel UHD Graphics
- Full-size island-style luminous gold backlit keyboard
Ports & Slots:
- 1x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C (Data Transfer Only, 5 Gb/s signaling rate)
- 2x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A (Data Transfer Only)
- 1x HDMI
- 1x multi-format SD media card reader
- 1xheadphone/microphone combo
- 3-cell, 41 Wh Li-ion
- Dimensions: 12.7 x 8.77 x 0.8 in
- Approximate Weight: 3.49 lb
10. HP Elitebook X360 1030 G2 13.3” Touchscreen 2 in 1 Notebook i7-7600U, 8GB Ram, 512GB SSD, Win10 Pro Laptop
With 360° of versatility across five modes, comprehensive security, and up to 16 hours and 30 minutes of battery life, the thin and light HP EliteBook x360 1030 is the perfect PC for highly mobile professionals. Wherever business or pleasure takes you, set a new benchmark for work and fun.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Hp 2 In 1 Tablet Pc for you.Please don't forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!