677 reviews analysed
1. CPS VG200: Vacuum Gauge with Digital LCD Display
- ACCURATE – Calibrated to strict NIST standards for best-in-class accuracy and reliability.
- SMART DESIGN – Advanced sensor design with self-heated thermistor bridge and automatic temperature compensation.
- SIMPLE TO CLEAN – Field cleanable sensor designed to withstand 400 Psi of positive pressure.
- EASY TO READ – Continual digital readout of evacuation process on large, easy to read 5-digit LCD display.
- USER SELECTABLE UNITS – Choose between microns, torr, in/hg or mBar.
The use of a vaccum gauge is essential to insure that a repaired or newly installed system is clear of contaminants. Improper evacuation can lead to costly recalls and repairs. The digital vaccum gauge measures what takes place beyond 29″ of vaccum.
2. YELLOW JACKET 69020 Omni Digital Vacuum Gauge with 1/4" Coupler
3. Fieldpiece SVG3 Digital Vacuum Gauge with Alarm
4. Supco VG64 Vacuum Gauge, Digital Display, 0-12000 microns Range, 10% Accuracy, 1/4" Male Flare Fitting Connection
5. BACOENG Vacuum Pump & Manifold Gauge Set – HVAC A/C Refrigeration Kit – Diagnostic R12 R22 R134a R410A – w/Case
- Gauge Set — 2 Valve Manifold with sight-glass & 1/4″ SAE fittings anodized aluminum block body, oversized sight-glass for easy viewing the refrigerant flow high quality gauge and high accuracy of reading
- Vacuum Pump – Newly Designed Compact Vacuum Pump, Portable and Stronger. Flow rate: 3.6CFM Power: 1/4HP Ultimate Vacuum: 0.8Pa
- Accessory–3 × 4FT Blue Red Yellow Refrigrant Hose,2 × 1/4″ SAE Male to 5/16″ SAE Female Adapters（R410a）, 1 × Toolkit, 12oz Vacuum Oil, 1 × Manual for Pump and Gauge
- Hose– All hose are complied with SAE-J2196 standard standard. Hose Working pressure: 800PSI-4000PSI Acceptable refrigerant: CFC HCFC and HFC
- Multi-function Gauge– Ideal for R12 R22 R134a(Need Additional Quick Couplers) R410A R407C. Pressure and Temperature Displayed.
6. Elitech VG-760 Digital Vacuum Gauge Micron Gauge for HVAC Refrigerant Pressure Temperature Tester Leakage Test 1/4” SAE
- New brand vacuum gauge: Used to test system leak and discern vacuum pump quality of the evacuation in the HVAC and refrigeration system.
- Multiple units: Easy conversion between 8 measurement units: inHg, Torr, psia, mbar, mTorr, Pa, micron, Kpa.
- Wide measuring range: accurate measurements from 19,000 Microns (atmosphere) to 0 Micron.
- Battery indicator and long battery life: powered by 3AA batteries, up to working 300 hours.
- Rubberized water-resistant housing (IP65 Rated): ensure a deep vacuum throughout the entire system and prevent the mist when the refrigerant caused by refrigerant bottle blasting. 24/7 US Technician Support via Email and Phone.
7. Testo 0563 1550 Digital Manifold Kit, Bluetooth Supported
- Includes two temperature clamp probes (two channel NTC temperature inputs) and service case
- Bluetooth/App integration for monitoring, report generation, and sending reports and invoices via email
- Large 2-line backlit display
- Rugged housing with registration for reliable service
- High flexibility with 60 refrigerants included profiles
The rugged housing of the Testo 550 digital manifold includes a metal frame around the display which protects the digital manifold from impact. Now with 60 refrigerant profiles and added functionality for leak tests, the Testo 550 digital manifold is versatile enough to become the tool for every job. You can view measurement data on your Smartphone or Tablet, enabling you to quickly and conveniently complete and document your job. Then, be able to finalize the documentation and send the report and invoice via email, right from the job site. The App can also be used to download new refrigerants from the Internet directly into the manifold.
8. Robinair RAVG-1 Digital Micron Vacuum Gauge
- Robinair’s Digital Micron Vacuum gauge is a cutting edge tool with an industry first multi-color backlight that functions as an instant go/no go indicator of acceptable vacuum or leakage
- Patent Pending design employs a sophisticated MEMS Pirani sensor providing extreme accuracy at low micron levels and rapid response to changes in vacuum – range is from atmosphere down to 10 microns
- Large, easy to read 5 digit display shows vacuum readings in 6 different scales – Microns, mmHg, inHg, mBar, Pascals, or Torr
- Gauge features a features an impact and water resistant case with protective rubber boot, integrated ‘magnetic’ hook, and an auto shut-off feature that prolongs battery life
- Includes a protective carrying case and 1/4 inch male flare X 1/4 inch male flare and 1/4 inch female flare X 1/4 inch male flare connectors/adapters
Robinair proudly introduces the RAVG-1; one of the most sophisticated Digital Micron (vacuum) Gauges available for field service. Packaged in the same convenient case as our successful Digital Pressure gauges, this standalone gauge is compact and can be used anywhere. The RAVG-1 employs a sophisticated MEMS Pirani type sensor that directly measures flow. Unlike all other field service gauges on the market, the RAVG-1 is not affected by temperature. The RAVG-1 measures vacuum from atmosphere to 10 microns in 6 different scales, and can withstand overpressure beyond 30 bar. The unit employs an industry first multi-color backlight that functions as an instant go/no go indicator of acceptable vacuum or leakage. The product is not designed to read zero when initially powered on. Once the gauge is ready to use it will display a nominal indication of atmospheric pressure, as well as the enunciator ATM. These values are simply indications of atmospheric pressure to show that the gauge is not detecting a vacuum. The product should not be used as a measure of true atmospheric pressure. The product can display vacuum in one of 6 different units of measure: Microns (of Mercury), Inches of Mercury (inHg), Millibars (mBar), Millimeters of Mercury (mmHg), Pascals (Pa), or Torr. To change the units of measure; press the UNITS button on the lower left of the gauge front. Each time the button is pressed the unit of measure is changed. The selected unit of measure is indicated by the enunciator along the bottom of the display. The product will start up in the scale it was in when it was powered off. The factory setting is Microns. Robinair, a Bosch Automotive Service Solutions brand, is a global leader in service tools and equipment based in Owatonna, Minnesota. Robinair is recognized throughout the world as the quality and performance leader in AC/R evacuation tools and this position has led to its success with the full range of products that serve the heating/ventilating/air conditioning/refrigeration (HVAC-R) and mobile markets, which includes the automotive aftermarket along with other industries such as agriculture and construction.
9. Supco VG640D Vacuum Gauge, -10% Accuracy
Dual port, high resolution, fast response digital vacuum gauge provides ultimate productivity. The vacuum Sentry guards system service activity and provides notification when preset alarm thresholds are met.
10. BELEY Refrigeration Digital Manifold HVAC System Gauge Set, High-Precision Vacuum Pressure Temperature Leakage Tester Dignostic Meter Kit for Testing Maintaining Air-Conditioner, Refrigerator
- Must Have — The intelligent electronic refrigerant group instrument is an auxiliary instrument for the installation, testing and maintenance of refrigeration equipment such as air conditioners, fridge and cold storage. HVAC System Gauge Set has double pressure test, dual temperature test, digital readout, multi-unit switching, multi-mode function and built-in refrigerant database.
- Super Convenient Tool — The most advanced instrument can measure double pressure at the same time, as well as dual temperature measurement, with automatic multi-unit pressure conversion, automatic conversion of temperature Celsius / Fahrenheit, to facilitate different needs.
- What You Can Get More — Built-in 89 kinds of refrigerant pressure-evaporation temperature database, also calculate the subcooling superheat, to facilitate direct reading of operating process data. Also it tests percentage of vacuum measurement, pressure leak measurement, leak time speed record. It is deserved to have this multi-functional, accurate and simply operated digital manifold let you do the job right.
- Premium Design — Large-size liquid crystal display, LCD backlight support, data display clear and easy to read, convenient light operation. Long-life valve switches, 1/4-inch standard interface design to ensure that the instrument’s durability and versatility.
- High-precision and Warranty — The instrument uses high-strength engineering plastic and flexible non-slip silicone design. The whole machine is solid and comfortable to hold. Built-in 32-bit digital processing unit and high-precision data acquisition unit, high data and stability. We provide 24month warranty ensure high-quality after-sales service.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Hvac Vacuum Gauge for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!