Top 9 Rv Oven Hood Exhaust Vent
Nowadays, there are so many products of rv oven hood exhaust vent in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for rv oven hood exhaust vent in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings rv oven hood exhaust vent which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
815 reviews analysed
1. Camp’N RV Exhaust Vent Cover – RV Range Hood Vent/RV Range Hood Cover (White)
- The Camp’N Replacement RV/Trailer/Camper Sidewall Vent is compatable with most popular ducted stove/rangehoods.
- Each Camp’N RV Sidewall Vent INCLUDES HARDWARE!
- Our High impact/weather proof materials will provide years of service.
- Lockable clips prevent the internal flap from damaging itself during transport.
- Rough opening size of 10 3/8″ by 3 1/2″
Are those exterior fittings/fixtures on your RV/Trailer getting old and brittle? Are they discoloring? Then definitely order a Camp’N RV Sidewall Vent to replace your old, beat up vent today!
2. Broan 413004 ADA Capable Non-Ducted Under-Cabinet Range Hood 30-Inch Stainless Steel
- Appliances/Range Hoods
- Made in: United States
- Dimensions: 8.4 X 33.4 X 19.8
- One-level lighting function. Fan blower air mover type
- Installs as ductless only (non-ducted) with charcoal filter
- Minimum Height Above Cook Top: 18 inches
- 75-watt cooktop lighting (bulb not included)
- Non-ducted filter – effective non-ducted filtration system removes smoke and odors
- Rocker-type fan and light control
- 2-Speed fan
- 30-inch Width by 17.5-inch Depth by 6-inch Height
The 41000 series of non-ducted under cabinet hoods are made to exacting Broan standards, providing effective filtration, high quality and value. The range hood comes in a variety of appliance matching colors and widths, and includes a removable combination grease-charcoal filter for cleaner indoor exhaust recirculation, a fan designed for years of trouble free service, a protective lamp lens that distributes light evenly over the cook-top and control switches for fan speed and light activation. This range hood can work in an ADA-compliant application.
From the Manufacturer
The Broan 413004 Economy 30-Inch Two-Speed Non-Ducted Range Hood is Broan’s most economical duct-free hood with the exclusive Microtek system for filtration of airborne cooling contaminants. Installs as non-ducted only with charcoal filter. Accepts up to 75 watt light (bulb sold separately). Made of stainless steel.
3. Dumble RV Range Vent Cover Exterior Vent with Locking Damper and Screws, RV Exhaust Vent Cover for RV Stove Vent – Black
- REPLACE YOUR OLD RV STOVE VENT FLAP: The Dumble Camper Range Hood Vent Cover in Black is an injection-molded styrene plastic RV vent range horizontal exterior wall vent that can be used with forced ventilation on large outlet static exhaust range hoods in your RV, camper, travel trailer, or mobile home kitchen
- PERFECT SIZE: Requires 10.3-inch x 3.5-inch (26.2×8.9 cm) opening and 1.7-inch (4.3 cm) inlet flange collar length (depth that goes through wall)
- 11.6-inch x 5.3-inch x 2.1-inch (29.5×13.5×5.3 cm) overall outside dimensions
- 10 total screw holes – top and bottom holes 3.75 inches (9.5 cm) apart (measurement center to center)
- side holes 2.4 inches (6.1 cm) apart
- Ensure that the overall size of the vent and its flanges are correct
- INSTALL IN MINUTES: Remove your hood (4 screws that go up through hood into cabinet underside), draw outline of this RV range hood exhaust vent insert on interior wall where hood meets wall, drill holes through wall at the corners of the outline, saw outline from interior, tuck installation into wall, saw outline from exterior, caulk/tape (not included) vent frame, press vent into opening, secure vent with the included screws, reinstall hood
- KEEP OUT THE BUGS & ELEMENTS: Features an RV hood damper that allows the external flap door to open when the exhaust fan is turned on while the 2 swivel friction locks latch the single flap (runs the length of the vent) in the closed position when traveling down the road
- Flapper stays in the closed position and only opens when engaged by turning on exhaust fan which them pushes the flapper open from the airflow
- Screen optional, not included
- PACKAGE CONTENTS: RV stove vent cover replacement package includes (1) jet black range vent for RV with (10) installation screws for your convenience
Chuck your old, discolored camper oven vent flapper and replace it with the Dumble Camper Hood Vent Cover in Black. It requires an approximate 10.3-inch x 3.5-inch opening and 1.7-inch inlet flange collar length (depth that goes through wall). If screw hole positions do not align with your old vent, simply drill holes in the required locations. This trailer range hood vent fits as long as the overall size of the vent and its flanges are correct. The external flap door opens when the exhaust fan is turned on, and the swivel friction locks latch the flap in the closed position when traveling down the road. Package includes (1) black RV oven vent cover and (10) screws. Use with forced ventilation only. We recommend adding caulk or putty tape (not included) on the inside edge for a tight seal. WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
4. Heng’s (J116AWH-C Bright White Exhaust Vent Cover
- Heng’s Exhaust System
- This unit consists of an attractive exterior vent cover designed to keep rain and dust out of your vehicle with an outside manual release damper
- Once the outside manual release damper is unsecured, the damper automatically opens when the range hood fan is activated to allow cooking odors and smoke to be exhausted
- The damper automatically closes to prevent insects and dust from entering when the range hood is not in operation
- Bright White
Heng’s Exhaust System. This unit consists of an attractive exterior vent cover designed to keep rain and dust out of your vehicle with an outside manual release damper. Once the outside manual release damper is unsecured, the damper automatically opens when the range hood fan is activated to allow cooking odors and smoke to be exhausted. The damper automatically closes to prevent insects and dust from entering when the range hood is not in operation. The manual release damper must be secured before traveling. Dimensions: 4.62 Inch x10.88 Inch. Cutout: 4 Inch x 10.86 Inch. Bright White.
5. RecPro RV Range Vent Exterior Cover with Locking Damper | Black
RV exterior vent cover with locking damper in black. Fits most range vent covers and is made out of a durable plastic material. Details: Black or White Available Rough Opening Size: 3 2/8″ H x 10 3/8″ W x 1 1/2″ D Overall Dimensions: 12 5/8″ W x 6″ H Fits most Range Vent Covers Damper locks in place
6. Gekufa RV Range Hood Vent Cover Black, RV Stove Vent Cover/RV Exhaust Vent Cover (Include 10 Pcs Screws)
- ★ PREMIUM QUALITY: High impact resistant and weatherproof construction ensures longer service life.
- ★ WIDE APPLICATION: Works with large outlet static exhaust rang hoods, suitable for RV, mobile and manufactured housing. Will automatically open when range hood fan is on and closes when off.
- ★ SMART DESIGN: Features lockable clips prevent the internal flap from damaging itself during transport.
- ★ EASY TO INSTALL: Comes with 10 pcs metal screws for easy installation. You do not need to use your old or rusty ones.
- ★ SIZE: Rough opening is 10-3/8 Inch x 3-1/2 Inch, Collar length: 1-11/16 Inch, Overall size 11-5/8 Inch x 5-1/4 Inch.
Collar length: 1-11/16 Inch;
Rough opening size: 10-3/8Inch x 3-1/2 Inch;
Overall size: 11-5/8 inch x 5-1/4 Inch.
1 x RV Exhaust Vent Cover
10 x Screws
7. Heng’s JRP2126 Outside Damper – Flapper Only Black
Heng’s represents affordable quality, long-standing credibility, and a commitment to service. We continue to do our due diligence of our markets in order to meet the demands of the global marketplace.
8. Sharp R1874T 850W Over-the-Range Convection Microwave, 1.1 Cubic Feet, Stainless Steel
- 850-watt, over-the-range convection microwave browns, bakes, broils, crisps, and roasts
- 2-color, 7-digit, interactive display
- Smart and Easy sensor settings
- 1.1-cubic-foot, stainless-steel interior with light
- 13-inch turntable provides even heating
- Built-in exhaust system
- hood light, powerful fan, low and high racks included
- Outer Dimensions: 29-15/16 by 16-11/32 by 15-9/32 inches
- Inner Dimensions: 13-13/16 by 8-1/16 by 17-1/8
The Sharp R1874T 1.1 Cu. Ft. 850W Over-the-Range Convection Microwave Oven, in stainless steel, provides added room, and simple installation. The built-in exhaust system offers three convenient venting options – horizontal, vertical or ductless recirculation – to provide convenience for range-top cooking. The oven has an Interactive Cooking System with Custom Help key for easy-to-follow cooking and programming instructions. It is also equipped with a 4-way convection system that browns, bakes, broils and crisps.
9. Broan F403004 Two-Speed Four-Way Convertible Range Hood, 30-Inch, Stainless Steel
- Dishwasher-safe aluminum grease filter
- Includes 3-1/4 x 10-Inch damper/adapter and 7-Inch round adapter
- BP87 dampers sold separately
- ADA-compliant application
- Four-way convertible-installs ducted 3/4 x 10-Inch vertical and horizontal
- Contemporary styling
- Four-way convertible
- installs ducted 3-1/4-Inch by 10-Inch (vertical and horizontal), 7-Inch round (vertical) and non-ducted
- Dishwasher-safe aluminum grease filter
- 7-Inch round plate included
- Stainless steel
The F40000 series provides installation flexibility with 4-way convertibility to fit virtually all applications. The hood is designed for under cabinet use and installs as 3-1/4-Inch x 10-Inch ducted opening with vertical or horizontal ducting; or 7-Inch round vertical ducting or as non-ducted with air recirculation. The hood features a fan designed for years of trouble free service, an easy to clean grease filter, a protective lamp lens that distributes light evenly over the cook-top and control switches for fan speed and light activation. Four-way convertible; installs ducted 3-1/4-Inch x 10-Inch (vertical and horizontal), 7-Inch round (vertical) and non-ducted. Non-Ducted Filter sold separately – Model 41F. 160 CFM, 6.5 Sones (3-1/4-Inch x 10-Inch discharge) or 190 CFM (7-Inch round discharge) performance – HVI 2100 Certified. Dishwasher-safe aluminum grease filter. A protective lamp lens distributes light evenly over the cook-top and accepts up to 75W bulb (bulb not included). Includes 3-1/4-Inch x 10-Inch damper/adapter and 7-Inch round adapter. This range hood can work in an ADA-compliant application.
From the Manufacturer
Constructed with quality and good looks, the F40000 is superior to the competition whether ducted vertically, horizontally, or non-ducted. Two speed fan control. Polymeric blade and light lens (accepts up to 75W bulb). Washable aluminum filter. Converts to non-ducted by removing convert plate from front of hood and installing the non-ducted filter (purchase separately). Mitered sides and hemmed bottom for safety and good looks. Damper/Duct connector included. 7-Inch round plate included. Contemporary styling. Four-way convertible; installs ducted 3-1/4-Inch by 10-Inch (vertical and horizontal), 7-Inch round (vertical) and non-ducted. Non-Ducted Filter sold separately – Model 41F. 160CFM, 6.5-Sones (3-1/4-Inch by 10-Inch discharge) or 190 CFM (7-Inch round discharge) performance – HVI 2100 Certified. Dishwasher-safe aluminum grease filter. Includes 3-1/4-Inch by 10-Inch damper and adapter and 7-Inch round adapter.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Rv Oven Hood Exhaust Vent for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!