594 reviews analysed
1. HY-C FG-P20 Premium Wood Pellets for Fire Pits
Burn in an appliance designed for wood pellets, such as the Flame Genie (Model # FG-16, FG-19, or FG-19-SS). This high performing, 100% natural wood fuel burns clean and allergy free. Enjoy a unique fit pit experience without smoke, sparks and cleanup hassles when the wood pellets are used with a Flame Genie. Includes 20 lbs of wood pellets.
2. Wood (Sawdust) Pellets Premium Grade – Hot Burning – Low Ash 10 Lb. Box
10 LB. Box, Premium Quality Wood Pellet Fuel For Use With Wood Pellet Stoves, Clean Handling, Smokeless, Pollution Free, No Chimney Problems, Very Little Ash, High Efficiency, Heats For Less. Also for use with NatureMill automatic kitchen composters.
3. Traeger Grills PEL331 Signature Blend 100% All-Natural Hardwood Pellets – Grill, Smoke, Bake, Roast, Braise, and BBQ (20 lb. Bag)
- Traeger Premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- . Traeger signature blend is a versatile mix of Sweet maple complemented by notes of Savory hickory adn tart Cherry. Its robust flavor is great with anything.
- Sustainably sourced and manufactured by Traeger in the USA
- 20 lb. Bag
Deliver pure, 100% hardwood taste to everything you cook on your Traeger. Traeger hardwood pellets are sustainably sourced & use only the highest quality materials. Achieve perfect blue smoke for superior flavor, & get consistency you can count on, cook after cook.
4. Cleveland Iron Works PS20W-CIW Pellet Stove, Black
The Cleveland Iron Works stylish, high-efficiency 25,000 BTU Pellet Stove provides warmth at the touch of your smartphone, with a smaller footprint than ever before. Equipped with built-in smart home technology using the Cleveland Iron Works Smart Stove app, available for IOS and Android, you’ll have full control over the settings and operation in the palm of your hand. Measuring just 20 in. across and 18 in. deep, your install options are wide open. Also comes with remote control and fresh air intake kit. Features a 20 lb. hopper capacity, heating up to 800 sq.ft. economically and quickly with ease. Designed and engineered with solid steel and cast iron construction, easy access to service areas, and is EPA certified. You can feel comfortable that your investment is built for extended performance with safe, trouble free use for years to come. See owners manual for more details.
5. ProCom Ventless Dual Fuel Stove – 25,000 BTU, Model QNSD250T, Black
The ProCom Freestanding Dual Fuel Stove is a size that’s ideal for smaller places and is a gorgeous addition to any home. The Thermostatic Control allows you to control the heat with variable heating settings for maximum comfort and efficiency.ProCom Dual Fuel Ventless Gas Stove Model QNSD250T complements any decor. No hassling with cutting wood or hauling ashes. Dual fuel technology burns propane or natural gas.Please Note: This Item Is Not For Sale To Residents In California. Check your local regulations before purchasing and installation. Ventless heaters do not operate at elevations above 4,500 feet altitude.
6. US Stove BSK1000 Cast Iron Barrel Stove Kit
- An affordable alternative for economical heat in cabins, lodges, or workshops
- Contains everything required to convert a 36 or 55 gallon steel drum into a stove
- Heavy duty cast-iron kit (barrel not included)
- This item is not for sale in WA, OR, and CA due to state restrictions
- Not for residential use
US Stove’s BSK1000 is an all-inclusive kit containing everything you need to convert a 36 or 55 gallon steel drum into a stove. Kit contains: legs, door, flue collar with damper, and all mounting hardware. The BSK1000 is perfect for a rustic cabin, pole barn, garage, or workshop. Simply put, this is the most basic stove you can buy.
This item is not for sale in WA, OR, and CA due to state restrictions.
7. Winnerwell Nomad Medium Tent Stove | Tiny Portable Wood Burning Stove for Tents, Shelters, and Camping | 800 Cubic Inch Firebox | Precision Stainless Steel Construction | Includes Chimney Pipe
- 304 STAINLESS STEEL precision construction that will never rust or corrode, ideal in harsh outdoor environments
- INCLUDES 1 stove body, 5 sections of 2.5-inch diameter chimney pipe, 1 spark arrestor, 1 ash scraper
- DIMENSIONS 15” x 8” x 8” (Packed)
- 15” x 20” x 90” (Assembled- 90” indicates total height of stove + chimney)
- Chimney pipe 2.5-inch diameter
- 800 cubic inch firebox
- HIGHLY PORTABLE design
- nesting 4-leg design folds flat under the stove
- chimney pipe sections stow inside stove body
- side shelves function as carry handle
- 20-pounds total
- IDEAL FOR heating and cooking in small spaces such as canvas tents, teepees, yurts, shacks, tiny homes and more
- recreational wood burning stove not intended for residential use
An ideal portable wood burning stove for heating and cooking in small recreational spaces such as canvas wall tents, canvas bell tents, teepees, yurts, sheds, ice fishing shacks, tiny homes, bus conversions and more, Winnerwell Wood Burning Tent Stoves are precision crafted in 304 stainless steel that is durable, handles high heat well, and will never rust or corrode, making these stoves ideal for use in harsh outdoor environments.
The Winnerwell Nomad Medium Wood Burning Tent Stove includes 1 stove body, 5 sections of 2.5-inch diameter chimney pipe, 1 spark arrestor, and 1 ash scraper. The Nomad Stove differs from the woodlander stoves due to its rectangle shaped firebox and nesting four-leg design. The four leg design gives the Nomad a slightly smaller footprint than the Woodlander stoves, making it a great option in recreational shelters such as tiny homes, vans, and bus conversions where space is limited and a fireproof hearth area is built to accommodate the stove. All chimney pipe sections stow inside the stove body and the side shelves double as a carry handle. At just 20 pounds with its compact size, the Nomad is wood stove built to travel.
Features to highlight include a glass viewing window in the door for ambiance and fire management, side shelves for cooking utility, dual dampers for controlling airflow and burn rate, and decorative twisted metal handles.
8. VODA 4-Blade Heat Powered Stove Fan for Wood/Log Burner/Fireplace Increases 80% More Warm air Than 2 Blade Fan- Eco Friendly
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Wood Pellets Stove For Heating for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!